family picture !! afi

*a bit smutty*

about : ashton

pairing : ashton + y/n

word count : 231 words

song : do i wanna know by arctic monkeys

(y/n means your name by the way!)

y/n and ashton are at y/n family dinner. y/n asked him, but insisted it was a dumb idea. ashton thought otherwise and thought they should go together. so here they are. together at y/n family dinner.

"i'm trying to complete a photo album here, can i have a picture of you two?" y/n's mother asks, walking in from the kitchen. ashton smiles and sits on the couch, pulling y/n on to his lap. ashton wrapped his arms around her. CLICK! the picture was taken.

"thanks, darling," y/n's mother smiled as she walked away to look at the picture with her father. ashton kissed y/n's cheek.

y/n shifted uncomfortably on ashton's lap, thinking maybe she's too heavy and might break his legs.

"stop," ashton growled lowly into y/n's ear, not meaning for it to sound rude. after all, ashton loved y/n dearly. y/n groaned slightly and shifted once more, trying to get comfortable.

suddenly, ashton propped y/n up and dragged her upstairs and into the bathroom.

"what- what are you doing?" y/n asks confused but, only be responded with a hungry kiss. y/n was filled with bewilderment but, she wasn't complaining. she always loved this side of ashton, for he was always so sweet to y/n. y/n was greatful for that, maybe she like to switch things up now and then.

"you got me excited," ashton said through the kiss, earning a moan from y/n. he started to take off his shirt which exposed his toned body. y/n smirked, only imagining the things ashton could do to y/n.