too late !! mgc

about : michael

pairing : michael + y/n

word count : 281 words

song (recommended) : apologize by timbaland feat. one republic

(y/n means your name btw!)

ORIGINAL

"please mikey, just let me go," y/n said as tears rimmed her glossy eyes. y/n was never the type to spill tears but, michael had a certain effect on her.

michael had just cheated on y/n with her best friend. y/n felt her whole world crumbling down on her.

"no, i'm really sorry. please, don't leave," michael said apologetically. michael never knew he could get so emotionally attached to anyone. "please y/n, you're my everything. without you, i'm done." his words broke y/n's heart.

who was she kidding? the moment she saw mikey with the girl, y/n felt like the oxygen ran out. felt like someone just shot a bullet straight through her heart. saying y/n is hurt is an understatement. y/n's destroyed.

"if you love me," y/n stuttered. "why did you even cheat on me?"

"i-i.." michael really didn't have a correct response other than he was toxicated. "i was drunk, babe."

"being drunk is an alternative version of yourself that you kept cooped," y/n explained and brused some tears away. "everyone knows that, mikey. you surely thought of getting in her pants one time or another."

"i'd rewind this whole night if i could, just for you y/n," michael answered. "i love you so much, y/n. please, don't leave. i'll do whatever for you to stay."

even more tears formed in y/n's eyes. "it's a bit to late for that," y/n responded while gathering her bags. "nothing can fix this, michael."

y/n kissed michael's soft lips one last kiss.

"goodbye, michael."

that was the hardest thing y/n could ever have said.