preferences / kisses

(hope this is sort of accurate 😁)

calum :

calum's kisses would vary. if you two were feeling intimate, of course the kisses would be rough. the kind of rough where everything around you is a whirl. calum's soft hands would carefully wrap around your neck as he pulls you closer, if you two could even get any closer. but, if it was anniversary or a date, calum's kisses would be so sweet. he'd wrap his muscular arms around your body and kiss you like your his only source of life.

ashton :

ashton is the sweetest kisser out of the band. ashton's kisses were as sweet as the chocolates he gave you for valentines, for he always spoiled you. if there was ice cream on your nose, ashton wouldn't think twice about licking off, causing you to giggle. after, there would be a kiss, sometimes a make-out session after.

luke :

luke is always sensual. he made sure if its okay if he reached under your shirt or even kiss your neck. after all, he really loved you. you always reminded luke its okay and that your not some expensive china doll, which always caused luke to laugh but continue to kiss you afterwards. but it's okay. it made you feel safe and secure with luke.

michael :

michael is a very open kisser. he would kiss you anywhere just to satisfy you, and it drives you mad when he kisses your inner thighs. kisses are always given at anytime, no matter the occasion. even though it's hard to distract michael from his games, a simple kiss on his cheek of on his neck would always make him turn his game off, giving you his full and undivided attention.