Sick Siblings

PLATONIC
dario + reader(you are a small child in this story)
Dario: 17
You: 6-7
Plot: you get sick and Dario cuddles you
Warning: throwing up. CUTENESS OVERLOAD
N/n : nick name
Original AU
—————————————
DARIO POV
"Dario sweetie, can you go wake up your sibling before you go please?" My mother asks not taking her eyes off n/n's breakfast. "Sure ma" I walk to my little siblings room before I can open the door they slam open their door, hand over their mouth, and bolts to the bathroom.

"N/n?" I peak my head inside the open door to see y/n on the floor while throwing up "ohhh noooo! Ma!" I call then quickly sit beside them "yes- oh no! Sweetheart are you ok?" N/n shakes their head before violently coughing and puking again. I rub their back in a comforting matter. "Dario stay here with y/n I'm going to go get some medicine and ingredients from the village, do you want me to tell your friends you couldn't make it?" She says poking her head through the door. "Yeah please" And with that she's off. After a while N/n finally stopped puking and shoved their face into my chest. I hear soft sobs emitting from the small child.

"Hey hey. It's ok shhh." I carry them to their room and lay down with them. Soon they fall asleep on top of me. I smile as I observe their features 'they're growing up so fast' I think.

1 HOUR LATER
I hear a knock at the door. Y/n hates it when they're left alone when sick so i pick them up to go get the door.

I open the door to see Asha, Dahlia, Hal, Bazeema, Simon, and Gabo at the door.
"Hey, your mom told us what happened. How are they going?" Hal asked with a slightly concerned look on her face.
"N/n's had it real rough. They're burning up still" I say looking down at my sibling for a moment and back up.

I let them in and we all go to the living room. Suddenly I feel N/n wriggle in my arms "Dari?" I look down to see the y/n is awake "hey n/n, how are you doing now" they rub their eyes and sit up so their back is up against my stomach. They see everyone and their eyes light up "Dario your friends are here!" They giggle and go to give everyone a hug each. "Wait, Dari where's Momma?" They turn around and give me the biggest puppy dog eyes ever "Momma went to go get some things from the markets" and as if she was summoned, mom walked through the door "Momma!" N/n exclaims, before getting cut off by coughing again, mom quickly puts everything down and rushes to take n/n to the bathroom before they puke again.

"Poor thing.." Gabo says almost looking like his heart was just shattered into a gazillion pieces. "Gabo, do you have a soft spot for n/n?" Bazeema asks shocked "yeah so what?" He quickly replies defensively.

1 week later

I hear my door creak open as N/n waddles over to my bed, soup in two hands. I was sick . "Sorry Dari." They said looking like they were about to cry. "No no n/n it's ok it wasn't your fault and *gasp* and is that soup I smell?". N/n giggles and nods while handing me the soup. "Momma said I can't stay near you for too long because she thinks i might get sick again" they squeak before waddling back out the room. "Love you Dari" and with that they close the door.

This sucks
——————-
Yo I actually love this one so much.
634 words