NEW YEAR SPECIAL (magnifico)

PLATONIC
You're his child
GN! Reader (5)
HAPPY NEW YEARSSS
he's a good guy in this
H/c = hair colour
——————
NOBODYS POV

It was midnight, and, Amaya and magnifico where peacefully sleeping  in their chamber when a young child with (long,short,medium) h/c hair was zooming throughout the large palace to their parents chamber.

Once the small human reached the large doors they shoved them open "MAMA, PAPA!" They catapulted themselves on their parents bed "WAKE UP, WAKE UPPPPPPP!" The king and queen tiredly opened their eyes "mi amor? What are you doing up at such a time?" The queen asked sitting up, the king following suit. "ITS NEW YEAR DUHHH, IT WAS (whatever time the movie is set) AND NOW ITS (the year after that)!" They exclaimed, buzzing with joy and excitement.

"Can we pretty please set of magic fire booms?" They used their infamous puppy eyes on their parents. Magnifico smiled lovingly at his (daughter/son/child) "Alrighty then! Let's go!" He hoisted y/n up and over his shoulder. They squeezed and giggled and walked out onto the EXTREMELY high up porch. They all looked down and saw the citizens of Rosas all up and about for New Years. "You ready?" The child nodded and jumped up and down. He smiled and made an announcement to everyone before sending off an array exotic and bright fire works. Y/n's eyes twinkled as they watched the show.

Best New Years ever
—————-
SUPER SHORT SORRY
250 words