Family comfort(asha)

Thank you for the request kltqt1!!!

There's the plot.
PLATONIC
Fem reader!(12)
Asha is ur older sister (17)
Angst to fluff
This takes pace after the movie cuz I can.
—————————-
YOUR POV

It was late at night when memories of my father started to pool into my mind. God I miss him so much. I go over to my closet and pull out the only thing I have left of him, his jacket. My lip starts quivering and my eyes start to water while I inhale his scent . A scent I will never smell from him ever again.

I sit in the corner of my room and start sobbing, I pull my knees up to my chest and cuddle with his jacket. But unfortunately, these walls are thin. "Y/n? Are you ok?" I jump as I hear the very tired voice of my older sister, asha.
She obviously sees the river of tears running down my face and his jacket in my arms. She comes and sits next to me and holds me close with one arm around my shoulders.
"I miss him too sweet girl" asha yawned.

"I only had such a short time with him ash, I wish we had more time together. I still remember when he used to tuck us in every night and say he would never ever leave our side. He died when I was 5 you where 12. I just miss him" I whimper nestling closer to her. I started to cry at this point, but not loud enough for mom or saba sanino to hear. "Asha where are yo- oh! Oh" we hear Valentino say drowsily stumbling over to us. He lays his head on asha's lap and is out cold.

We giggle at him a bit. "There's that smile we all love and adore" Asha chuckles while stroking my hair, knowing it calms me down. She is truely the best sister ever, I know father is proud of her up in heaven, and with that I slowly slip into the warm blanket of sweet sweet slumber
——
ASHA POV

After a while i hear soft snores coming from my little sister, poor girl deserves some shut eye. She, like us all, have been really missing father as of late after the events that took place with Magnifico. Father never liked him anyways. I smile and rest my head on hers and slowly fall asleep too.
——
BONUS!(no body's pov)

"Awwwwwww saba look at them" Asha and y/n's mother cooes whilst looking lovingly at her daughters.
"I know right to cute, let's leave them be now they must be tired"

END
———-
HELOOOOOO sorry this was so short but most of my oneshots are sorryyyy.
I hope y'all had a great Christmas/Hanukkah ect.
465 words❤️