Attempted comfort?(gabo)

THANK YOU Izzysalt for requesting!!FEM reader!Plot is in request!Gabo (17)You (16)Takes place before the movieFluffy as FUOAKCursing—————GABO POV

FEM reader!
Plot is in request!
Gabo (17)
You (16)
Takes place before the movie
Fluffy as FUOAK
Cursing
—————
GABO POV

I was walking throughout Rosas, trying to look for my best friend,Y/n, none of my friends knew where she was and no one had seen her all day. I went to go check the secret hideaway we made as kids to see if she was there.

FLASH BACK

"Gabo! We should totally make a secret hideout! There's a really good cave near my house and don't worry no bears live there." Y/n gushed taking Gabo's small(er) hand in her own and dragged him towards the forest out back her home.
"Y/n! Wait! We should tell our parents before-".
"Oh hush Gabo! It's a secret for a reason and plus they know we like to go play in the woods."

1 hour later

"Y/n! Are you ok!?" She only giggled and brushed of the pain of scraping her knee as if it was nothing.
The next day all of our other friends found out about it and it became their sanctuary.

END FLASH BACK

I smile at the memory, a blush forming on my face, before quickly changing my face to my usual grumpy expression as I saw the entrance of the hideout coming into view. I walk in and am push the curtain to the side only to be stopped in my tracks by a quiet sobbing. 'Huh?' I think as I carefully move said curtain enough for me too peak through to see what's happening.

Y/n? She's.. crying? The same y/n that is happy literally 24/7? No way, she's never had even the saddest look on her face. Just pure joy and happiness. As I finally muster up the courage to fully open the curtain. "Y/n?" She gasps, obviously startle by me, and quickly wipes her tears on her sleeves. "Hey Gabo!" She exclaims with a smile that's all too familiar .
"Cut the shit, you don't have to pretend to be okay when it's just me" I state sitting down on the floor next to her. I could see her glance at me from the corner of my eye.

She leaned her head on my shoulder,my eyes widened slightly and was about to tell her off be she needed comfort, so, I held back. 'Man this is gonna be difficult' I think. "So uhhh, why are you so upset for?" I cringed at my words but still tried to uphold a straight face. She sighed and I looked down at her (for the first time ever, short ass) and her beautiful eyes started to pool with tears. "Just,You know, a bad dream I guess" I nod as if asking what it was about "I had a dream that... that you left me and never wanted to speak to me again.." She sniffles. I said nothing and just pulled her into a hug letting her cry into my shoulder. I figured now would be the best time to confess, plus it was painfully obvious that she had the same feelings for me, even Dario thought that, and he's like the densest person alive.

"Y/n, I think it would be rude to just up and leave the one I love most" no turning back now I guess.

CLIFFHANGER MF
(569 words)