Types of teachers

As you know,I hate school.With a passion.A burning passion.

But what makes my experience in school worse are the teachers.

1)The 'devil'

This teacher,is the teacher that everybody hates and are kind of scared of.

This teacher has that face where when he/she looks at you it feels like they're sucking your soul from you body.

You know what I'm talkin about rite?

Even other teachers are scared of this teacher,effin hell even the principal!

And what makes he/her more of a devil is that she will give you tons of homework in one day.

I had this teacher in 10th grade and I literally wanted to shit my pants everytime she looks me and claw my face off at the same time.

There was this one time she called me out to answer a question and the whole class turned quiet and stared at me.

And I stuttered so much and in my head I was just thinking of running the fuck out of the class.

2)The mess.

This teacher is a mess.

This teacher will start the for only like 10 minutes and suddenly a story of her cheating ex - boyfriend comes in.

And she starts talking about it more.

And more

And more

And then she turns into a sobbing mess.

Like gurl no,I get that you're heartbroken but I'm over here trying to learn about the civil war so you better fix yo self.

3)The creeper.

This teacher is usually a guy and

This teacher is super creepy.

Like be giving you the willies everytime he looks at you.

And everytime he talks it's just like ugh!It's like a voice of a serial killer or some shit.

I had this teacher once in 7th grade and I wanted to scream and run for help everytime I when he starts talking.

4)The kool kat

This teacher is fuckin awesome.

Like they make learning soo fun.

This teacher be teaching history like a boss.

And they would always allow you use your phones in class.

And when they assign homework it's always so little like:

"Ok class today's homework would be page 45 question 1 and 2-"

"Oh and there are no parts in it"

This teacher would say it and like smile in the entire class knowing that we don't want to be doin this much homework.

This teacher is just awesome.