➳ ꒰ 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ꒱

☆ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆☆ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆

☆ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

:𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎:

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

we were- well, parker  was driving the car.

i sat besides him and held the camera, complaining like usual. tho this time, it felt different.

something was off about this.

not that anything was 'right' with the other cases we've been brought to, but i really had a bad feeling about this one.

»parker?«

i turned the camera off and he looked at me as he kept driving.

»why'd you put the camera down? we need the footage.«

i mumbled something not understandable under my breath, even i didn't know what i just said. parker looked at me confused, i just shrugged.

»i don't know.«

he let out a frustrated sigh and kept his eyes on the road.

»get the camera back. we need to make a video out of something.«

i started recording again, completely pushing everything i was feeling aside.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

we arrived at the house around 11:20 pm.

it was a small, yet large enough house located in a small neighborhood. there was a little shop near it and the house had a pretty nice garden. you could see the girls really put alot of effort into it, even tho it was dark outside.

the facade was painted in a soft yellow color, flowers hanging from the windows. there were also some solar fairy lights in the garden, they even had a small garden gnome.

it looked more welcoming than any other house we've been to.

parker locked the car and we walked up to the door. he knocked on it, a short, strawberry blonde girl opening the door.

»hello?«

she had a sweet, soft voice. not the kind that would be annoying, but the kind that would be soothing to listen to.

parker coughed, speaking.

»uh, hello? we're life of luxury, we've got an email from you. are you dania?«

she slightly smiled, nodding. her eyes were a dark brown color and she had eyebags. you could see she wasn't sleeping.

»yes, that's me. thank you so much for coming.«

she opened the door, showing for us to get inside. she was trying to act like she was ok, but it was visible that something wasn't alright.

we took our shoes off and went into the livingroom, the camera still in my hands.

we were now sitting around the table with me recording parker and dania.

»so, uhh...you mentioned you have a roommate, right?«

she nodded.

»yes, jessica.«

parker nodded back at her and looked at the camera for a split second, then returning his gaze to her.

»where is she?«

dania subtly pointed at the ceiling, whispering.

»she's sleeping in her room. we've both had a pretty rough day. i didn't want to wake her up and decided to wait for you guys to come by myself.«

i felt a wave of empathy wash tghrough me. she was probably scared, yet still decided to wait for us all by herself. i frowned, but tried to hide myself behind the camera.

not that parker would notice, tho.

they kept talking about what has been happening in the house, i wasn't even trying to listen anymore. my mind wandered to a place elsewhere, somewhere totally unrelated.

»chester?«

parker's voice echoed tghrough my ears and i regained my consciousness. i looked at him with a questioning gaze. he sighed.

»we're gonna set the cameras, c'mon.«

we started walking away to set the cameras up, but dania softly took a hold of parker's arm and looked at him with an uncomfortable, or rather embarassed facial expression.

»hey, umm... i know this is awkward but, are you two alright with sleeping in my room? we don't have a guest bedroom and i don't want you sleeping on the couch...«

parker wanted to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth. he was a bit confused, i could see it.

»but where would you sleep? we can sleep on the couch, it isn't a problem.«

she looked over at me as i spoke, softly smiling.

»no, really, it's ok. i'm going to sleep in jessica's room while you guys stay here. i hope you won't be too uncomfortable in my bedroom.«

she lightly chuckled and i smiled at her. parker coughed and scratched the back of his neck, taking my hand. i didn't know how to react to it, he usually doesn't touch me.

»thank you, dania. we will go set the cameras up now.«

she looked between me and parker, nodding.

»that's ok. my room is on the second floor, the first door on the left.«

she then walked up the stairs to jessica's room, leaving parker and i alone.

»let's go set up these cameras...«

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

another chapter :)

what do we think of dania?