Im sorry i didnt know

Zion- I was talking to the boys abt Mariah when Angel came storming into the living room "bro I didn't mean to make her cry I was just mad" I tried to justify my self "we know it's just-" Tyrese got cut off by angel "Zion come with me now." Angel demanded I looked at the guys and they shooed me away.

I went with angel to the backyard "Zion wtf man" she asked me "listen I didn't like what y'all was doing with my sister and I got carried away and got mad at her I didn't mean to make her cry I'm just being a older brother you get that. You would do anything for Mariah even if it means hurting the person you love." I pled.

"Ofc I would that's why I'm mad and not mad but I need you to know your girlfriend a little more. Mariah is the most sensitive person u can meet she's strong asf don't get me wrong and crazier then all of us but that is a crybaby just apologize to her for me" she said I nodded "and now for Maranda." she said I sighed.

"Zion that girl is getting older she will never learn what type of men to look out for if he don't date I already questioned your sister relationship and that boy isn't on nothing and Ik she isn't to give her a chance Zion." She said I stayed quiet ion like the thought of my little sister being with some guy and idk who tf he is but she right.."I hear ya.." I said "good now get your Asian ass in there and apologize before my sister throws something at you" angel said I laughed and nodded

Going inside I seen Mariah chopping food angrily in the kitchen "stupid man wants everyone to be angry ugly man." I heard Mariah mumble to herself before I stepped in I saw Maranda I decided to listen to their conversation. "Mariah I need advice" Maranda said Mariah then put down the knife and fixed her hurt faced "what's up?" Mariah asked calmly Maranda sat down next to her and sighed.

"I really like Xavier he's been my friend for years now and I wanna be with him but Zion is telling me no and I wanna stand up to him but I'm afraid he never lets me or Malissa do what we want so Malissa sneaks and I just accept fate but I can't on this one Xavier is a really nice guy" Maranda went on about this boy and I felt bad kinda because she said she's afraid of me.

I'm just trying to protect her "well..your brother is trying to protect u honey" Mariah said I looked up realizing that she been got my point I didn't need to yell "listen some men out here are abusive and always look for sex and women with no strength or self respect let that happen not all of those women are terrible and not all men are terrible." Mariah went on rubbing Maranda back.

"Listen I can't say much tho it isn't my place but I can tell u like that boy and he likes you if he wanted to fuck he would've been did it or tried to do it and you've been friends for what years so I can explain to Zion this but I don't know how far I can step but i got your back and maybe we can do a double date to see how nice he truly is" Mariah said hugging Maranda.

I felt the need to walk into the kitchen they got quiet and Mariah rolled her eyes at me "baby." I called her name for her to look at me she remained looking down I grabbed her waist and lifted her face to look at mine "baby I apologize I'm truly sorry I'm just over protective I apologize forgive me my love" I asked her for her forgiveness she smiled and gave me the hardest slap I have ever felt that's some tiny human strength or sum "I forgive you" she said and kissed me.

Kissing her made my heart feel peace I than stopped and looked at Maranda "I apologize for cursing at you Maranda. You can date the boy but I gotta meet him." I said mar and hugged me and ran off to call someone I guess it was him. "Good job baby" Mariah said I rolled my eyes "come upstairs in 5 minutes I just finished dinner" Mariah said rubbing my face as she walked off "ok?" I said confused.

After five minutes we're up I went upstairs "bae?" I called out to her and she walked out from the closet in the sexiest shit ever