Chapter 7

Enrico Armani

*the next day

When I woke up, she was still sleeping peacefully in my arms. But I have to get ready. My men are waiting for me. They've already taken Juan the fuck Martínez to one of my basements in the woods where no one will look for him.

First, because it's in the woods.

Second, because he's in a chamber with a one-meter-thick wall, so he can't call for help.

Third, he can't go anywhere, because my men are all around the house and cameras are hanging in the trees for hundreds of yards.

And last but not least, four, because he's already been beaten by my men as a little introduction to what I'm going to do to him.

After I got there I didn't waste any time. I'm immediately going to that bastard but first, I need to get myself ready. I have to put on gloves. I don't want his disgusting blood on my hands.

A few minutes later I go into the cold chamber and see him handcuffed to a chair. His head lowered down and his mouth was covered with tape.

When he hears me opening the door to the chamber, his head shakes up. My men has done a good job, if he looks at me with a fearful look on his face.

I only hope that he will tell me the truth and not deny everything he has done to Lucia. But if he does, his sins are still severely punished.

I don't think he knows me yet, but it doesn't matter. So far, all I can do is torture him. Don't kill, yet. This is very important. I can't let go of all my anger.

Because when I first only torture him he will have enough pain from the injuries I'm going to inflict on him.

After that, when his wounds are almost healed, I'll move on. This will go on for several months. It's the least I can do for Lucia, but she can't know about it.

Otherwise, she'll think I'm just as much a monster as her father but I only take revenge for her.

He's screaming and yelling into the tape as if it would change anything about his situation. What an idiot. I took the chair in the corner of the room and sat opposite him.

"Not as tough and strong as usual, hm?" I asked him amused that he could do nothing. "How could I have thought you wouldn't hurt her? How could I have thought you would be nice to her?" I said calmly but he didn't answer. His bad.

"Tell me!" I scream at him. My eyes shot at him and darkened. "Sei un cane disgustoso." I took a knife out of my waist and stuck it in his left knee. [You disgusting dog.]

"It was definitely a surprise. And you should know I don't like surprises." I took the knife out of his left knee and rammed it into his right knee. He cried out in pain. I had to smirk and take the tape from his mouth.

After I took the knife out of his right knee, I saw a stain getting bigger and bigger. The smell took over the whole room, disgusting. He pissed himself.

I got up and went to a table a few meters from Juan. I thought about which tool to test first on him. In the end, I decided on the screwdriver.

When I turned the screwdriver back to him, he started to get hectic. "Who are you and what are you talking about?" he yelled at me.

"Oh, you know, Juan..." I stared into his eyes with my emotionless and cold face "I want you to know that you must suffer the punishment for all your sins with me personally."

"As you have treated your daughter, so I will treat you. But I'll tell you one thing you pathetic piece of shit, my punishments aren't like yours." I grinned.

"My will and are better. They're more painful. I'm going to create your own personal hell as you did to your daughter. You'll be begging me to stop. I promise." I took a short break. "I'm going to enjoy torturing you, believe me, Martínez."

"Y-You're sick! I have nothing..." I interrupted him and punched the screwdriver as deep as it went into his side. It started bleeding fast. That didn't surprise me. I took the screwdriver out and punched it into his other side. After that, I put it back next to the other tools.

"You see, men like you always do like a big bad wolf. You think you can do whatever you want just because you're doing it to the weaker. But let me tell you one thing, you only do that until you're in a situation like this yourself." I told him how stupid he was.

"Look man I was drunk okay? I don't know if I treat her like shit but it's nothing she doesn't deserve..." I interrupted him.

"You can save the little speech, figlio di puttana. You can talk to me while I torture you. The time you're going to stay here is long. So you have plenty of time. Don't rush." I said laughing.

"Fuck! I'll do anything you want. I swear to God! Don't do this to me." he begged. I almost burst out laughing. I shook my head and turned to him for the last time.

"You've hurt what I love. You've hurt what's mine to protect." I paused "You shouldn't have." and left.

Lucia Martínez

After Enrico was gone most of the day, he finally came back in the evening. Home. Our home? That sounds nice. To finally have a home where you are treated gently and lovingly.

When I heard him, I immediately ran from the living room through the entrance hall and into his arms. I just hugged him. I don't know why, but it feels good, and he seems to like it, too.

Even though he was a little surprised at first, he hugged me afterward. He squeezed me tightly and took a deep breath of my scent. He missed me very much. I can't blame him for that, either. I missed him a lot, too.

After a few minutes, we were still hugging and I let go of him. I looked into his eyes. "Why were you gone so long?" I asked him. "There was an important meeting that was brought forward and I had to pick something up from an old friend who lives an hour away." he said, stroking my hair out of my face. Then he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Oh, I didn't know." I said shyly. "It doesn't matter now. The more important thing is how are you?" he asked me. "I'm fine." I said.

He doesn't look at me with much conviction. "I'm doing well, Enrico. I haven't felt this good for a long time. It was the first day in years without beatings and fear. It's the first day in years when I'm at least a little bit happy. The first day in years where I miss..." I stopped.

"Lucia? Is everything okay?" he asked me again. I had to cry. I couldn't stand it any longer. "What's wrong with you?" he asked gently. "It's the first day in years where I missed someone for the first time since my other family members died." I cried.