Chapter 8

Enrico Armani

I hate to see her cry. It breaks my heart to see her like that. I hate that I haven't been with her before to help her. Maybe then she wouldn't feel so bad. I still wonder how Jake didn't notice. He as the best friend since the two were kids should have known about it at some point.

Did he ever notice her strange behavior when it came to her father? Did he ever notice how scared she was to go to that bastard? Has he never seen her carrying bumps or scars on her skin?

He can't tell me he didn't notice. He's the next one I'm going to talk to. This time it's just going to be a conversation in my office. I don't want to torture or kidnap everyone Lucia knows.

I'm not that kind of person. Only if I want to...

Lucia Martínez

After Enrico came home, he made us pizza and we ate. "Phew, I can't take it anymore." I said. I had only eaten half of my pizza, but it was really big. I don't understand how he could eat everything and be faster than me at the same time.

I wonder how long he's been watching me. It must have been a few minutes because he hadn't moved in a while. I know I didn't notice him. I mean, where he's looking, but my hearing is really good. That's why I'd hear if he moved.

It's probably my father's fault. He was always very loud and screaming. As a result, my ears often hurt and I always had to focus heavily on what he wanted from me.

That's how I heard Enrico hasn't moved in a while. Which is why I assume he's looking at me. I know that because after I just said that I can no longer eat I looked up and he already looked at me.

Mr. Stalker took a quick look at my plate. Then he said, "You don't have to eat anymore." He thought for a moment and then asked, "What do you want to do now?"

"To be honest, I'm really tired and wanted to go to sleep. " I said.

The fact that I'm tired is not an excuse. Last night I was able to sleep peacefully for years, but one night is not enough for me. I'm still very exhausted and kind of glad I don't have to go to work.

"Then I'll come with you. Today was a stressful day anyway." he said. I just nodded in response. We got up and he took my hand. We went upstairs together and wanted to change.

I didn't have any of my clothes here, but I'll take some from his closet. I hope he likes it when I have his clothes on. I had to smile.

While it's not a problem for him to change in front of me, I feel too uncomfortable. That's why I yesterday went to the bathroom, locked the door, and changed. 

But today I was just too tired to change on my own. I even fell asleep on the way to the bed to sit down. Luckily, Enrico held me close to him so I couldn't fall.

Enrico Armani

She must be really tired to fall asleep on the way to bed but I can't blame her. The last few years have been horrible for her. She's more than earned the sleep.

Should I change her clothes? Would she be mad at me if I would do it? Should I risk it? I don't know.

I'll do it! She's got her clothes back from yesterday and I can't leave her in these uncomfortable clothes.

First, I lift her head slightly upwards and gently remove her sweater. I froze at the sight in front of me. It looks even worse than in their stories. These scars aren't small. They are also not easy to spot. They are large and not to be overlooked.