Part 8

When he then felt her hands yanking at the hem of his boxers, he eventually looked up and into her face, cupping her cheek as he asked reluctantly.

"Are you really sure you want to do this right now, Marinette? If we... I mean, I can't just sleep with you and then go back to not being together, or even hating each other. If we do this, I want us to be 'us' again."

She had opened her eyes and looked at him with a sad smile.

"If only it was that easy, Adrien! I agree that we can't or shouldn't do this to then go back to being just two lonely people. But I can't go into a full relationship mode out of nowhere either. I need time to get used to you again. But I certainly want to try, Chaton." Marinette hummed softly.

He couldn't speak and only smashed his mouth back on hers, ridding them both of the remaining underwear as their tongues met in a messy kiss. Eager to get between his beloved's legs, Adrien kissed along her chest to her stomach, then drew little circles around her navel with his tongue. As he did, he noticed the, by now pale, yet still slightly visible, blueish shimmering lines on her lower belly and paused for a moment to look at them.

Marinette noticed in an instant that he had stopped what he was doing and looked at him, blushing immediately and trying to get him to stop staring.

"Adrien, please don't. I am very aware of how much my body has changed. And I usually don't care about them, but right now isn't the time to..."

He didn't let her go on and followed some of the stretch marks with his fingertips, simultaneously kissing along her lower abdomen to her most delicate and sensitive parts, all the time keeping eye contact with her.

Before he bent his head to tend to her little nub, he whispered huskily.

"There's just one thing I don't like about the way you look, M'lady. And that's that I wasn't there to witness and watch you getting more beautiful every day. Those," he brushed along another stripe, "are simply an amazing proof of what you did, growing a human inside of you. I'm so sorry for not being there, Marinette."

She was about to react to his words, when the young man began to grin and winked at her, humming.

"But I have an idea how I can start to make it up to you. I remember something you liked a lot back then."

And without any warning he sucked her clit strongly into his mouth, making the woman scream in utter bliss.

"Oh fuck, Chaton. Oh yes, just don't stop."

Adrien paused and looked up to grasp her hand, then teased.

"Have you always been so wet, Marinette? It's turning me on so much more, your scent, your very special taste. I've missed all of this so much. Please don't go away ever again."

This time Marinette was faster and caught him under his arms to make him come up to her and kiss her and...

"Adrien, fuck, I... Oh damn it, please come here. Let's not mess around just now. Six years is a long time, so if I'm really important to you..."

He gasped and questioned.

"You haven't had any... I mean, with no one?"

She shook her head, tears blurring her sight from the mere thought of all the girls who tried to get into his bed and how many of them he had succumbed to.

"H-Have you?"

Adrien nodded with a smirk.

"Yup. Every single night. That's why I needed something to help me sleep. Cause only in my dreams I could still be with you and touch you and make love to you. Now stop crying. I could've screwed thousands of girls since you left. But they all had one flaw. They weren't you!"