Part 11

His smirk widened as he got closer and grabbed her wrists to pin them against the door, above her head while starting to kiss her fervently.

"Are you ready to have another practice session, my love?" He teased.

"Don't make fun of that. I thought the way she imagined things was incredibly cute."

"Yeah, me too. But not only do I love to get you a little angry with me, but also do I like the idea of making it a competition."

"Oh yeah? Who are you going to compete with?"

"How about that little girl's parents? If they still have the same amount of self control as they had six years ago, I am very certain, they already went all snuggly at least twice. And knowing my son and my hopefully soon to be daughter in law, at least the way they were when they were still a happy couple, they most likely didn't even consider any contraceptive."

"That isn't a fair competition. Marinette is a young woman, who already has had a child, while I am..."

He interrupted her.

"...a young woman who will soon tell me that we're about to have a baby too."

Gabriel didn't even give her the chance to object and pressed his lips back on hers, while swiftly undressing her and nudging her towards the steaming water in the bathtub.

Nathalie stopped him by pressing herself taut against him, immediately feeling his erection at her lower stomach. She gazed down and started to grin, then breathed seductively into his ear.

"I like where this is going. But I need you naked too before I let you do anything to me!"

Inhaling sharply because he had unconsciously let go of her hands and Nathalie had slipped her left into his pants and cupped his member with it, Gabriel grabbed her upper thighs and lifted her up to then pin her against the other door, while he pushed strongly against her crotch, her hand still in between.

They both let out an agitated whimper that quickly turned into a moan when he continued to move back and forth between her legs, rubbing her hand which still held his erection in a firm grasp, along her little very sensitive nub.

"G-Gabriel, p-please. Get out of these clothes and let me feel you!" Nathalie exclaimed, then quickly slapped one hand to her mouth.

"Emma was so exhausted, my love, I am very certain that she's fast asleep already. Don't hold back because of a child being in the other room or we won't be able to enjoy our sexual intercourse once we have our own child any longer." He replied calmly and let her to her feet for a moment so he could undress too.

Seeing him in front of her, his well trained torso not in the slightest showing that he was only a couple of years away from his fiftieth birthday, sent this shock of bliss through her whole body as it always did and she pressed herself firmly against him in an instant.

"Oh yes, my love! Your breasts feel so good against my skin. I can't wait to make you mine over and over again tonight. Just let me find... oh that will do."

He had looked around in hope to find something to place her on and had seen a small table in their room through the open door. Now Gabriel picked his wife up by her thighs again and carried her to it, then set her down and laid her legs around his waist. As he did, the tip of his member already teased her slippery opening and he groaned in anticipation.

"Oh Nathalie, my beautiful woman. How could I not see for so long how much I love and need you?"

"Shut up and show me!"

And he did. With a strong thrust he entered her deeply, making the young female cry out in a mixture of lust and pain.

"Oh Gabriel, oh crap, I love to feel you so deep!"