Miss Miriam Forcible, was in her bedroom. Both her and her other half April Spink had just went to bed. As years went by, and as everyone got older, Miss Forcible has lost her eye sight.. or well, she needed stronger glasses than she had beforehand.

Both Miss Spink and Miss Forcible have been noticing that their scottish terriers has gone missing for days, each day they will see them run away or disappear on the Pink Palace.

Miss Spink was distressed about the situation, as she hated to see each one or two run away from their home.

As the misty and cold night progressed, Miss Spink was in her chair, rocking it back and forth as she was knitting. She hummed a tune as her shaky hands tried not to poke the tip of her fingers, the clinking sounds of the needles was slow and soft as in the background, a shadow flew past her, making a vase drop to the fur-carpet.

A soft gasp escaped her lips as she immediately looked up, soon looking side to side, before setting her needle, yarn and the sweater that she was making Coraline for the winter on her side table. She gripped her two button folding steel walker, as she softly but shakily patted down her basket that had all her knitting tools in it.

As she paced her self, swaying back and forth, she soon lifted herself, gripping the walker as she began to shuffle to the vase. She bends down, soon grabbing the vase as she set it on the table again. The shadow soon passing behind her, as she felt a shiver go up her spine, as there was a slight wind that tickled her ears.

She turned her head, not seeing a thing before she shuffled to the right, she was going to wake Miriam up, as she was walking up towards her room.

The buzzing of the air conditioner was growing louder, the dripping of the water going down the drain got louder as the doors slammed shut firmly. Miss Spink gasped out softly, shaking involuntarily as a thing overshadowed her.

Miss Spink turned her head around as her eyes widened in horror, gasping as she tries to run away from the shadow, a low chuckle escapes from the being as Miss Spink fell on the floor, holding her hands up, " Please, have mercy " She begged, before the shadow got bigger, a wind picking up as it dragged the elderly lady by her ankles, pulling her into a hole as a scream escapes her mouth.

Soon, the hole shut and disappeared, everything going back as it was as the wind stopped. Miss Forcible jumped out of her sleep, sitting up slowly as she slipped her glasses on, pushing it up towards her eyes.

" April..? " She calls out softly.

Coraline: Through The Looking Door
Coming Soon...|