Revenge (6)

(shoku pov, shokuwrotethis not me)

Shoku is waiting for the female brunette nurse to get out of her small office.

When she finally did, he walked in there. "Where is that god damn tranquilizer.." He muttered. He finally spotted the tranquilizer medicine like blue bottle inside of the nurse's drawer. He noticed a syringe one of her shelfs. He inserts the syringe inside of the tranquilizer. "She's so stupid... She got a big booty, I'll let it past. ' Shoku said, he left the nurse's room, hiding the items in his hood pockets. Shoku walked to find where Marz is. He finally found Marz.

"Marz, I found a cat!" He said, running up to Marz. "Damnn, really?? Show me, Sho!" Marz said, giving Shoku a little nickname. "Sure!" Shoku ran to a closet room where old drama corps and an old box were there. "where's the cat?" Marz said, looking around when Shoku closed the brown colored door, lowly. Shoku were behind them, he covered Marz's mouth with his right hand, his left hand holding the syringe, inserting the syringe on Marz's head.
Shoku softly placed Marz on the light brown color wooden floors. He picked Marz up and carry them inside of the old purple box. "They fit? Huh." Shoku muttered.

Shoku then walked to class, he doesn't skip class because the skills learned in school will help him in the future. He just know it. Shoku waited for school day to end. He dragged Marz's sleeping body to his basement. "Thank god my family are on a trip." He said, in relived.

Shoku then tied Marz up in a chair. He tied their neck, wrists, arms, ankles, and legs. "Ew." Shoku said since he had to touch Marz. Finally, Marz woke up.

"Where am I? What are you gonna do!? Let me go!" They said, raising their voice even if it's not gonna work. "Whatever." Shoku said, he didn't bother to blindfold Marz.

"What the hell are you planning? Is it because of Isa?" Marz yelled. "None of your business." Shoku replied, coldly. "You're Lucky im not forcing you to listen to Justin Bieber music." Shoku joked, he laughed at his own joke. Marz roll over their eyes. "Anyways." Shoku then tortured Marz, non stop, for eighteen hours.

The basement is covered in Marz's painful terrified screams. "Shut up, I'm done torturing you, brat." Shoku said. "Here, some music." He put Justin Bieber music non stop. He later walked upstairs and drift to sleep. Dreaming about him and Isa together.
The next morning day, birds are chirping, flowers are booming. A whole person inside of Shoku's basement during a sunny day. Shoku then ate breakfast, brushed his teeth. He walked down downstairs to the basement.
Marz is fully insane now, no more sanity left. Thank god it's a Wednesday only.

Hah. Wednesday. That emo chick.
Anyways.

Shoku then brought Marz to school. He knows that Marz's sanity is very low.
Below than zero. Shoku arrived on school grounds. Marz is sitting on the fake green grass, depressed like. Shoku grabbed a knife. "Night is here. Perfect timing." He muttered. Night and Isa are talking as well near everybody in the court of the school.
Shoku then manipulated Marz to kill Night, Shoku handed Marz the knife.
"Kill. kilkill." Marz muttered, they walked to Night, slowly. Shoku smiled, he got on his phone and followed Marz. He tried not to make it clearly that Shoku is following him.

Marz kept repeating the words, like duh. They are almost close to Night and Isa.
Almost ....
Finally!!
(Trigger warning LMDOs)
Marz grabbed Night, dragged themselves and Night to the floor. Isa backed up, stared in shock, they shirked as well. Everybody as well. Some girls took a photo and ran away to send it to the cops. Marz kept stabbing Night over and over and over.
Shoku did a fake reaction as well.
Marz stabbed Night hella times, about 48? What the fuck.
So many people ran away, some stared in shocked. Isa probably ran away.
Marz finished stabbing Night, Night is obviously dead. Marz then silt their own throat by the same knife they used on Night. A rain of blood flew out of Marz's throat. Marz then fell to the ground, laying beside Night. Both of them made a huge bloody puddle mess.
Shoku ran away, he was smiling when running. He reported one of the facility members to make him less suspicious. The teacher ran to the crime scene and called the cops. "I didn't even do anything so... they did it themselves." He muttered, he walked home since the facility announced students to home.
"Shoku." A voice said. Shoku later then turn around revealing Marissa.
"Marissa? Oh hey, Marissa!" Shoku nervously smiled. "I know you are behind of the murder of Marz and Night. I saw you lure Marz into the room." Marissa said.
"Whatttt? Girl, you're high or what? Marz went to their class after I showed them a cat I found in the storage room." Shoku said, patting Marissa's shoulder. Marissa kind of believed Shoku because her shoulders are kind of relaxed. Shoku gripped his hand on her shoulder, hurting her.
". You have no evidence against me." Shoku spoke out. "My bad." Shoku let go of her. "Bye Marissa!" Shoku waved bye to her, Marissa nervously waved back.
"Typical cracker, Marissa."
He then found Isa walking to their home, alone. He stalked them until they return to their own home safety. Shoku later head to his home safely as well.