t h i r t y - f o u r

"I don't trust you."

"All because I said it's Hyun Soo?"

"Hyun Soo wouldn't protect me." Eun Yoo argued softly.

"And you think Eun Hyuk would protect me?" In Seong fired back.

Night had fallen, and they were waiting to see if the survivor left for the night. They were kneeling under the window while Su Ji and Chan Young slept. In Seong and Eun Yoo were arguing about what In Seong told her. While In Seong didn't believe that Eun Yoo did. But what In Seong thought was that Hyun Soo probably spoke with Eun Hyuk before the building collapsed. Maybe Eun Hyuk also asked Hyun Soo to look after Eun Yoo for him.

He had In Seong and Ji Su. It wasn't a fair cry to say that Eun Hyuk wanted to make sure that Eun Yoo was protected at all angles, including having a monster in her corner.

"Eun Yoo-"

"Shh." Eun Yoo looked out the window, seeing the survivor leaving the trailer. In Seong poked his head upward, watching the survivor grabbing his bag and shotgun. They both ducked down as he walked by the storage unit. Slowly, they poked their heads up to see him walking off.

Eun Yoo walked towards the door, pushing her shoulder into the door. In Seong walked over to the door, pressing his hands against the wooden doors, trying to pry them open. Not even with their combined strength could open the door. "How the fuck are we supposed to get out of here?" In Seong asked just as the doors opened. He spun around, looking to Ha Ni.

She had a smile on her face. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Are you gonna follow my brother?" Ha Ni asked.

Eun Yoo honestly had enough of Ha Ni and they only just met. "Is he your brother, your appa, or your boss? Pick a lane." Eun Yoo said.

"He's my savior. Let's leave it at that."

"You like older men, huh?" In Seong questioned.

"So." Ha Ni grew serious. "Are you coming or aren't you?" She asked.

The answer was leaving – the idea wasn't to really leave behind Su Ji and Chan Young, but both of them were currently out of commission in the walking department. Especially long distances.

In Seong found his sword before he followed Eun Yoo. Eun Yoo wanted to find the girl and Yi Kyung. In Seong looked around as they walked the previous way they went when they were running for their lives. In Seong twisted the sword in his hand as they came to the payphone – they saw the girl walk off with Dong Gi.

Eun Yoo walked away first.

In Seong looked down, seeing the trail of blood from Sang Jin. In Seong was quick on his feet as he followed Eun Yoo. However, as Eun Yoo went to investigate the greenhouse, In Seong noticed the crack in the ground. In Seong approached it slowly, hoping that nothing was sleeping down below. He peered over the edge, seeing that the crack was a large hole and there was no way of seeing the bottom of it. In Seong took a step back.