Chapter 19: Saiga-0 vs. Pencilgon

The Library Clan Base

Member #1: Guys! Can anyone make contact with the "Professor" in real life for us?!

Member #2: His wife's in Schwarzer Wolf, right? Have her bring him online!

Member #3: Knowing him, the professor's bound to dive in once he hears a unique monster's being taken down. Hopefully his wife's logged in..

Member #4: What did that game master announcement mean when it talked about the "world story"?

Member #3: Yeah, that's a new term.

Member #5: It sounds different from regular story elements, it must be talking about some new phase of the world itself.

Member #6: Let's contact the players who beat Wezameon the Tombguard first to get some solid intel on that unique monster. Ooh, here we go, the professor's wife said he'll be in soon!

Member #3: Sucks that we had to wake him up.

Schwarzer Wolf Base

Saiga-100: Sunraku, Kakudai, Oicazzo and Arthur Pencilgon....I can't believe any team would beat a unique monster before us. Some "top clan" we turned out to be.

Schwarzer Member #1: Arthur Pencilgon from Asura Kai, huh? I found it odd that she was missing during our attack but turns out she was out here beating a unique, huh?

Saiga-100: Tch! That bastard wanted to bag a unique so bad, she sent us to do her bidding!

Schwarzer Member #2: Orcelott got away, but she must be even more trouble.

Schwarzer Member #3: But the other 3 aren't Asura Kai right?

Saiga-100: We don't have info on this "Oicazzo" yet, but "Sunraku" and "Kakudai", the other players are probably the same guys that fought Lycaon earlier.

Saiga-0: *thinking* Pencilgon and Hizutome...are they friends?....!

Schwarzer Member #3: So, what's our next move chief? There's that "new land" issue,too..

Saiga-100: We're still headed there, yes. But, me and a few others will stay here. Here's these beginners who were stuck in Thirdrema not long ago, and now they're out here beating a unique monster? Something's nobody have ever done before? Well, Sunraku and Kakudai, now I'm even more interested in you! Hee,hee,hee! I gotta contact them no matter what, amybe even use the "laundering" trick on him..!

Schwarzer Member #1: You seem to be enjoying this, chief.

Schwarzer Member #3: Huh? Where's Saiga-0?

Schwarzer Member #1: He left. He said he was lending a hand to a friend in trouble.

Saiga-100: A friend? Oh...well, I'll let him do his own thing.

Prismatic Forest Grotto

Pencilgon: So you were here.

Cazzo: Is that the guy?

Orcelott: Y-you! Damn all of you!

Cazzo: Who was it again? "D-minus" Orcelott or something?

Sunraku: Wow, what a lame nickname. What is he, Wezaemon?

Orcelott: Huh?!

Pencilgon: He's just a third-class braggart, a wannabe.

Orcelott: So it's true! You leaked our base's location! 

Pencilgon: You got payback, is all. 

Kakudai: Eesh, PKer's sure are scary...