Chapter 11: Found Out

Sunraku: "When the soul of the divinity shakes, the rabbit will weave an epic tale..." Huh?

Kakudai: Well, I can't really make sense of this quest. After we finished, "Invitation From Rabituza", we suddenly got this "Vorpal Epic" quest...If they want you at level 80, this must be some epic slog.

Sunraku: Oh yeah, that reminds me, I checked all over the web for "Divinity" and it was a civilization that fell long ago. There's an insane amount of backstory and investigation so I gave up on it pretty quickly.

Sunraku: If we want to get the data from this, it's gonna take forever..

Kakudai: How about we save that for later... let's go explore the town and then we can move on to the next area.

Emul: Oh, are we setting off?

Sunraku: Wait! If we go out looking like this, we'll get mobbed by PKers again.

Kakudai: I guess you're right. We can change our headgear but because of the curse, we can't wear upper-body and leg gear.

Sunraku: Stupid, stupid dog!

Emul: Then why don't you hide your entire body?

Sunraku: That's the thing, we dont know how.

Emul: Well, I know a place that'll sell just what you guys need!

Timeskip

Peatz: Oh? Hey Emul, how's my big sis doin'?

Emul: Sunraku, Kakudai, this is my brother, Peatz! He sells merchandise he finds here in Rabituza.

Peatz: Nah, I ply my trades in other towns, too but not often because of having to be human and all. But if ya see me, say hi! You guys are the birdman and ronin that "Night-slayer" anointed, yeh?

Sunraku: Birdman? This is just a mask y'know? I got another face under this.

Sunraku takes off his mask and shocks everyone including Kakudai.

Emul & Kakudai: WAAHHH?!?!!

Sunraku: Why are you suprised, Kakudai?

Kakudai: I mean... I didn't know you could take your mask off...

Emul: W-well..in that case... perfect! Hey Peatz, didn't you say you had a some neat new robes in stock?

Peatz: Oh yeh! I figured it'd be a hotseller..but, hell, for the price it just looks like normal fabric, it's been tough to find a buyer.

Sunraku & Kakudai: Fabric?

In an Item shop

Cashier NPC: Uhhhmmm... so you'd like this map of the area around Thirdrema?

Sunraku: Yes... that'd do me nicely.

Sunraku was wearing a white cloth with two eyes poking out that made him look like a ghost, while Kakudai was wearing green mask covering his face.