Author's Preface

Hello, Oogawa Ryoichi here.

This is my first serialized web novel, in collaboration with Magnolia Team, based on their Webtoon series "Everyday by Day".

For you who already a long-time reader and fan of "Everyday by Day", this spin-off series will be quite different. Differing from "Everyday by Day" that targets adolescents and young adults' audience, this series is intended for a lot more mature audience.

There will be parts that by all means will make you uncomfortable, conflicted, or even angry at. But don't worry, this spin-off is canonical(-ish) to the main series, so you already know that in the end, Mary and Layla will have a happy ending. But that happy ending is a deserved ending after a painstaking struggle of their relationship.

Do expect some sapphic fluff, but do prepare for some angsty stuff.

The chapters are planned to be updated every second Wednesday at every month, though some irregularities might happen, it will be the default schedule.

So, happy reading, and I hope you enjoy the love story of Mary and Layla!

=================================================================

My Socials:
https://twitter.com/OogawaRyoichi
https://ko-fi.com/oogawaryoichi