Prologue:

I kicked him in the stomach as he flew to the wall with a loud cracking sound. He groaned painfully as I slowly walk towards him.

"Saan na yung tansong salapi? (Where is the copper artifacts?)" I said as I put the gun on his temple. His eyes stared at me with mercy. I stared at him with the void of my souless; merciless eyes.

"Hindi ko alam! (I don't know!)" He trembled as I can see the frantic in his eyes.

Before I could pull the trigger a piercing tone shot my ear making me flinch. I pressed the button on my ear bud as a gruff voice spoke.

"Hana pumunta ka ngayon sa PAS meeting center. (Hana go to the PAS meeting center now.)" He said as I sighed.

I jerked back my gun and started walking away.

"Ano!? Iiwanan mo lang ako dito. (What!? Are you just going to leave me here.)" He said as I continued to walk away.

"You heartless bitch! I hope you rot in hell!" I don't think I'll be the one who will be in hell considering he's the one going to die due to blood loss. I took one last look at the now raging fucktard befor vanishing through the darkness of the tunnel.

I passed some torches while sprinting towards the exit. I better tell the inhabitants to stay out of this historical tunnel for awhile. Maybe about a week before the mosquito turns into ashes. I saw light beckonining me, the exit.

Cold breeze gently brushes my skin as I shuddered. I stepped out of the Malinta Tunnel and ran. Passing some old relics created by spaniards or is it japanese? I seriously forgot what I studied in grade 2.

I jumped off the deck as I  landed on my motorboat. I entered the code which was 9736 and drove away.