VII: Fate

I swiftly jumped down the railing without thinking how stupid I am without a plan. Ineed to free her first from this sick place. "Listen... If you let go off my..." My gaze trailed off to the near-death partner who was muttering 'Get out'. "Friend here. I will promise to not bother you anymore." I had my fingers crossed in my back.

(Ivory's POV)

I groaned as the pain on my back increased. Danm it! These vampires are sick! The bruises on my arms swelled as mild pain was presented.

Sweat dripping every part of my body as my short black hair has a few bald spots due to the hair pulling. I slowly brought my knee closer to me as the the sudden jolt of discomfort as I quickly stopped it from moving.

I saw Hana standing infront of their cold blooded eyes. No... I don't want you to suffer. She looks pissed off as she grips tightly on the A41 gun. Her vision clouded with darkness. Honestly, It scares me to see her like this. She's usually a laid back-

"Hey! Assh*le you're the one that stole my car! I'm gonna kill you!" She exclaimed angrily as she charged at the blonde hot male- wait! I should be angry at them!? Why am I- sure they are hot-but-UGH!

She kicks him in the shin making him grasp her neck. She struggles as my eyes widen. He's gonna choke her! I was avout to yell before a click of a gun was heard.

Her gun aimed straight to his heart as his palm was at her neck. I gulped nervously as I shook the shackles making an irritating cling sound.

"Choke me and you'll have a hole in your stupid chest." Hana said.

The other mosquitos just stood there not hesatating to stop them.

"Before you do that, human. You better watch out on what you say human. Do not forget you have your little imbecile right here." The nerd guy teleported behind me as he forcibly lifts me up by the hand as it painfully shot to my broken ankle.

"Don't touch her, four eyes or I will-Ack!" She gasped as she brings her down to his foot and pulled the trigger as a loud bang echoed throughout the area.

"Shit!"

She grasped the gun in her hand. "I missed!"

She quickly kicked the four eyes off of me as she carried me on her shoulders. No one dared to stop her. I didn't realize she had left a smoke bomb as coughs were heard everywhere.

"Mark my words, vampys! I will kill you!" She exclaimed as she gripped my arms.

She jumped off and landed swiftly on her legs like a cat. "You're so troublesome."

I didn't listen as I stared at the half-faced savior who kept ranting on how stupid I have been. "Helloooo?! A-"

"From the otherside~" I sang as I gave her my usual grin as she scowled at it and gave me her cold glares.

I'm glad she's by my side no matter what happens. Even if the world turn agsinst me she is the only obe that understands me. Salamat...(Thank you)

But the one thing I noticed- why didn't she hesitate to shot tgem in the heart when she had a time to? She usually keeps quiet and doesn't say anything during a fight.

(Hana's POV)

She's looking at me with her stupid face again. "What?" I snapped making her face reality.

"Hey... Why didn't you kill them when you had...-" She coughed. "The chance and you didn't have to save me."

"Wow! And you're the one who calls me suddenly and screams on the phone! And don't forget those sadistic laughter in the background! Plus you're the one who called for help!" I yelled angrily making her chuckle.

"But there's something bothering me..." I stared at her as she trailed off. "You're usually timid in a fight but now... Ang daldal mo!(you're so noisy!)"

"Aywan ko nga eh...(I don't know.)" I shook my head. There's something stopping me ffrom killing them but maybe its just a stupid excuse for being a sadistic bitch who loves to play with their victim before slitting their throat.

Yeah! That must be it...

"Are we their yet!" She whined as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah..." I muttered as I stared at upcoming white victorian house closer.