V: We Meet Again Bastard

The day ended with boring lectures coming from the principal as I yawned boredly and stayed quiet.

Well before that here's what happened...

I grabbed my bag as I slid on the railing avoiding the glares that I recieve from girls. I don't get it? Why are they so clingy and possesive to the mosquitos. I'll admit their handsome but if looks could kill.

I went outside to kill my target\s. I suddenly felt like someone is watching me as I took of my wig revealing my true self.

My jet black hair fell effortlessly as I looked around for perpetrators. That's weird. Someone is definetly watching me...

And there it goes... A pale boy charged at me as his bright red eyes glowed hungrily as I positioned my stance. I grabbed my knife and flicked my wrist carelessly as it striked it's heart.

He fell to the ground as I chuckled sardonically. Seeing him in agony and turned into ashes.

It's not leaving... a pair of eyes...

I shivered as I took of the remaining cloths leaving me in skinny jeans and long-sleeved shirt. I grabbed my mask as I grabbed my guns and knives and sprinted towards the dark and erie forest. I heard loud footsteps as it followed my silent pace.

"*Ehem* What are you doing?"

Don't tell me... I slowly turned and saw-.

I scolded her inside my head that hunting them here was a bad idea! I can imagine her having fun killing those brats...

"For your punishment. You will be cleaning the gym for a week. I am so disappointed with you, rookie."

I rolled my eyes and made a thumbs up sardonically as I walked away. An foul smell suddenly hits my nose. No it is not B.O. but- Oh COME ON!

Mga putang inang, gago, tang ina- (filipino profanities) I walked through this endless dark hallways. I stopped at the badly translated music room more like the sign said That Bastard's lair. I entered it without hesitation.

I then saw him in ALL HIS FUCK*N GLORY! He was holding a blonde brat in his hands as I quickly got my gun and aimed for its head. I pulled the trigger as he saw it and teleported to who knows where.

I felt a cold air brush pass my neck. I was alerted! Adrenaline washed over me as I tried to predict on where he could have teleported.

The abandoned church...

My gut tells me as I ran towards the destination. I opened the door to see he was straddling with the girl. I pointed the gun at him as I clicked my gun earning his attention.

The girl looked terrified and pale as she mouth 'stop'. I rolled my eyes at how masochistic she was. This between a sadist and a sadist

"We meet again Bastard."

"Tch... I thought you were mute..."

He said simply as I froze on the spot.

ANAK NG PU-----TANG------I--- (SON OF A BITC-)