II:Plane Massacre

Two chapters in one day thanks to my Shawarma!

Real Ivory in the pic

If talking to her was a pain then Ivory kicking my seat made me want to kill myself.

"Hana!!!" She whined as my eye twitched.

It's Rufina...

I wrote on my whiteboard: 'Rufina Rosales' as I threw it at her face. She got my point as I grabbed back my whiteboard.

"Excuse me ma'am. Do you perhaps need a pillow and a blanket." A flight attendant asked me.

I grabbed my marker and whiteboard and started scribbling. 'Yes please'

She nodded as she walked away. I yawned as I look at the dark troposphere. The stars were shinning brightly as thick layers of clouds clouded my vision.

I realized my mistake... I'm in a plane where most of the vampire population are here sitting with us...

I was alerted when the smell of blood suddenly pass through my nostrils. I turned to look at my partner... Who is sleeping soundly...

I sighed at her as I took of my seatbelt and stood up and started walking to the bathroom where the smell came from. I can see mosquitos looking at the direction where I'm going to.

"Excuse me... Where do you think your going?" I was stopped by a vampire who's eyes are glowing red.

I did some had signs that says I'm going to the bathroom. He looked at me weirdly before he could speak I cut him in half with my sword.

Blood... He killed somebody in this plane... I noticed that his hands were bloodshed. Everybody in the plane were now had angry fucked up face.

I grabbed my grenade and threw it at them before they could move. A black mist forms as everybody coughed and fainted. Apparently it only affects vamps not humans. Years of studying technology and poison was worth it.

"Hana watch out!" I heard someone scream before I can react I was thrown into a wall. I groaned as the pain in my back smears agonizingly.

"Well well well if it isn't Hana Santos. The most feared huntress in the supernarural world!" I saw a guy with black or is it grey? hair exclaimed fakingly as he kicked my stomach. Hard.

I gagged loudly a metallic taste spurted from my mouth. The man was soon on the ground clutching his stomach as I slowly got up and kicked his head. My heel entered his eye core as I gouged it out slowly and painfully. Enjoying the sweet screams of torments.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine as he groaned in discomfort. I grabbed my sword and I knifed his heard. The mand turns into ashes after a few minutes.

I did my methods to the other vamps except the children of course. They look traunmatized, can't blame them. I grabbed the key from the dead stewardess and entered the pilot room.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it at their temples with a loud click.

"Say... Do me a favor will ya? Mamatay ka o Susunod ka? (Die or follow?)" Ivory said as they loudly gulped.

"Cut all of the connections you have." I ordered as they did what they were told.

"Land it where 935 district is near." I said.

"Um... You might wanna put on your seatbelt." The middle aged man on my right said as I shrugged. "Call Greg." I said to her as she nodded and started texting.

The fetor of decaying bodies kept on smearing throughout the whole area. I can already see the pilots turning green.

Can't blame them the stench is terrible.