Bumping

Tom's POV
I was still looking at her when she suddenly looked at me. Our eyes met once again and I don't know but I felt a sudden desire to always look into her eyes.
Her eyes just remind me of the weather after rain. Calm yet most alluring and beautiful part which reflects one's soul. She was looking straight into my eyes but no words were said between us.
Soon the girl with short red hairs said something to her and she started to laugh. Pathetic she is also someone who is nothing but insufferable idiot. I finished my breakfast and soon left the hall while giving one glance at her direction.

Kenna's POV
My eyes again met his eyes dark brown which speaks volumes and full of mystery. I was looking at him only and out of blue Josephine said a joke about something and I acted that I also heard that.
From the corner of my eyes I saw Riddle getting out of the hall but he forgot his book.
I also decided to go to my room and before that give his book back to him. I went near his chair and took his book. I have just picked up his book when Mrs. Cole called me.
Yes Mrs. Cole ? I asked. "If you don't mind would you like to have a talk with me my dear in my office ?" With a smile on her face she asked. Alright Mrs. Cole we can have a talk was the reply I gave her. She nodded and then we headed for her office.
We went inside the office and she sat on her chair and I took a seat infront of her. " Okay dear I just want to know why you decided to come to London when you were already settled in America and I would also like to know your background story. "
Well Mrs. Cole I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Yes it is quite unexpected that anyone who was living in America will move to a whole new continent. So, Mrs. Cole the reason I came here is because the orphanage where I used to live got destroyed because of a very strong earthquake. So I got shifted to a different orphanage for some time but as many younger children lost their parents in that earthquake so instead of sending them to different states or countries we were sent and soon I am going to attend Hogwarts School.
When she heard the name of the school her eyes held shock but she went back to her neutral self and sipped her tea and patted Sapph who knows when decided to go to Mrs.Cole and decided to sit on her lap. With a comforting smile she said "I am extremely sorry my dear for the misfortune you had. I will try my best that you will feel normal or yet better here too. If you want to have anything or miss your parents or friends. You can come to me, I know I can't give you the same comfort but I will try my best to do so."
I was going to reply her when a lady who worked here entered and said " Mrs.Cole someone wants to meet you". Taking it as my cue to leave I went out of the office with Sapph trailing behind me.
I was going to see the name of the book when I bumped into someone because I am damn sure the wall does not smell like Nutmeg, Rosemary ,Cardamom and Cedar and soon Sapph also bumped into me which led me to lose my footing and I decided to grab the shirt of the person whom I bumped and looked into the most beautiful brown eyes I could ever see.
Tom's POV
After leaving the hall I went straight to the bathroom and splashed water on my face a few times. I looked up at myself in the mirror while breathing very hard. I stared at myself for a few more minutes when I decided to dry my face and used hot air charm non verbally to dry my shirt. A sudden realisation dawned upon me and I went out of the room to go back into the hall as fast as I could to get the book back which I left in the hall. I just came out of the room and might have two or three steps when someone bumped into me and the most refreshing smell of Lily and Jasmine hit my nose.
Without any hesitation and control on my hands I wrapped it around the waist of the person and I met the same beautiful eyes of the new girl.
For a few seconds neither we spoke anything nor we did anything but were just looking at eachother. Then she opened her fist and kept her hand on my chest and took a step back. The second she took a step back I started to miss that satisfying feeling. I also unwrapped my arms around her waist and I decided to act like I was irritated because of this. Then I commented Watch where you are going. This is the first time you bumped into me that is why I left you next time I won't protect you.
I was looking at her only when I was saying those words and I can say that she was getting angry. Before I can go away I heard her saying.

Kenna's POV
For a few seconds none of us moved and said anything but I was the one who moved away first and when I moved away for a second I saw a tint of sadness in his eyes and soon it got replaced by annoyance and in a rude voice he said Watch where you are going. This is the first time you bumped into me that is why I left you next time I won't protect you.

For the whole time his eyes were only and mine on him. I was getting annoyed by his arrogance like who is he to think I want to be bumped into him. He started to leave but before that I spoke I have no interest to bump into you Tom. I don't know why you think that everyone wants to have any relationship with you. I was minding my own business and nothing else but I also wanted to return your book which you left in the hall. But before I could do that you bumped into me. So here take your book and have a good day.
I shoved his book into him and went into my room and without glancing at him I went inside the room and shut the door.
After that I went inside my room to take rest because of these period cramps. This time these cramps are killing me. I took a foetal position and soon drifted to sleep.
Tom's POV
I don't know what to think about this conversation. I was looking at her door because of unknown reasons. Even I was also confused why she affected me so much. I also went back to my room and decided to go to bed because of headache.

Author's POV
Both of them were able to feel connected to each other but thought they without any reason they were affected because of each other. They both were having no idea about what truth is going to unfold in front of them and how it will affect them. They both will take a few steps forward as well as backward in their relationship where sometimes both will be happy but there will be times both will be sad or one will feel hurt because of betrayal whereas one will feel guilty of hiding the truth.