First day at the Orphanage

Kenna's POV
I woke up with the thoughts of Tom revolving in my head. The whole night I was remembering my memories with them and now I feel like I just want to go back to sleep. It is 4' o clock. I can tell that because I learned one spell when I was still at Ilvermory. It was a spell that used to tell the time is up. I did a non verbal spell and wandless spell for this ( Tempus sicco) and went back to sleep.
I woke up once again at quarter past six could see the sunrise happening out of the window.

I went to do my morning routine and took a cold shower. I just came back out of the bathroom when I heard the knocking. I opened the door and met with the girl who I think so is of either 15 or 16 year old and in a rude tone she said " Breakfast is being served in the left hall down at sharp 8'o clock. If you want your breakfast then come there otherwise you can stay hungry for all I care." After saying this she went away. I closed the door and saw Sapph was also awake by the noise. He came near me and I picked him up and went into the bathroom to wash his face.
After washing his face I decided to go downstairs with Sapph trailing behind and there I saw two girls were talking with each other. They saw me and came to talk to me. We only exchanged our names then we saw Mrs. Cole so we decided to enter the hall first and then continue our talk . We three went towards the hall and I opened the door and saw the hall.

I decided to sit at the corner near the door and they both sat next to me

I decided to sit at the corner near the door and they both sat next to me. I got to know name. The girl with short red hair with blue eyes and glasses was Josephine Baker and the girl with brown hairs and blue eyes but without glasses was Christine Spencer.
Children started to enter in the hall and soon we decided to eat. I was eating the breakfast when Christine asked "So you went to which school when you were in America ?" I replied without giving it much thought Ilvermory School and no I did not have any boyfriend or something else. Third thing even if there were any cute or hot boys I was not knowing because I was not interested and No, I am not interested in girls and at last it was going to be the most obvious question so I said this. But in reality I am the only one who knows what benefits you get when you are born with the skills of Occlumency and Legilimency.
Josephine started to laugh at the state of dumbfound behaviour of Christine. Christine after coming out of shock once again said "Thanks for clearing my doubt. But we have a very hot boy here but the problem is he doesn't talk with anyone." I don't know why but I felt I really needed to listen about this boy. This time Josephine started to speak. She said I don't think so you are describing Tom correctly. So Christine let me tell you about him in the most correct way. Well Kenna there is a boy whose name is Tom Riddle. Yes you can say that he is handsome but let me tell you he is very rude. Don't expect from him to talk with you or anyone else. He mostly spends his time in his room or in the back garden. Now this is all about you can say about Tom Riddle

She again started to eat her breakfast again. I wanted to ask more about Tom but as I was going to ask about him but I heard a loud sound behind me. I looked back and saw a small toddler was lying on the floor. I went to pick him up and asked Are you okay my dear ? He nodded slowly but then also he was trying to hold back his tears then I asked him in a gentle voice If you are okay then why are you having these fat tears in your eyes ? I heard his reply "Yes I am okay but it pains a little" Oh my goodness he is so cute Here take my chocolate and it's okay that you slipped. Let me tell you one secret I once slipped in my bathroom. But don't tell it to anyone else okay?" He started to laugh and in a cheerful voice said "Okay" and I also smiled and asked his name "William Smith" Okay William Smith nice to meet you I am Kenna Green. After exchanging our names he went away and I turned back to see that Sapph has ate the rest of the breakfast. I sat down on the chair once again and asked Josephine and Christine what is the room number of Tom? Josephine with a knowing look was smirking and Christine Started to cough. I started to pat her back and asked Are you okay do you want me to fetch you water ? She shook her head as if to say no. She calmed down after a few seconds. "Why do you want to know his room number?"
Don't worry Josephine and Christine I have no interest in him. I want to know his room number so that I can talk to him because he is my schoolmate. We both will go to same school. So could you please tell me his room number? Room number 26 his room number is 26 came the reply of Josephine. Okay so could you tell me his physical features so that I can ask him about school rules and anything else related. Christine pointed at someone while saying "He is Tom Riddle".
I looked in that direction and I was looking at him not knowing for how much time but soon my eyes met with the same eyes which even though were silent but said many things at the same time. And soon I heard the sound of Lightning and Thunder and I looked at that direction.

Tom's POV
I was minding my own business when I heard a loud noise. I looked in that direction and saw a toddler fell and a girl who I think so is the new girl helping him and chatting with him. The boy after a minutes went away and I continued to eat my breakfast.
I felt someone watching me for quite sometime. I looked up in that direction and saw the most beautiful brown eyes. Then I saw her face. She emits an aura of the mature lady who has now become an empress of the very large and powerful empire. Soon we heard the loud lighting and thunder sound and I saw her looking at the direction from where the sound came but my eyes remained on her only.