Christmastime

(*This shitty chapter will have a so said smut part.. I will put ***when it will start. )

It was a beautiful Sunday of December and Yunho inhaled and then got up from his bed the first thing to look was at the window and what he saw made him the happiest man/puppy on the earth.

Outside everything was covered in white.. In snow. His eyes widened and he started to jump on the bed waking up Mingi.

-Wake up.. Sleepy head.. It's snowing.
-M: It's what? He said with a mufled voice.
-It's snowing..... Get up. Get up. Get up. How can you sleep!?

He quickly got up from the bed made his routine and went to make breakfast..

When he finished Mingi was going down the stairs slowly. And lazly.

-Faster.
-M: Let me be.. He said. Its to early for a beauty like me.
-Whatever... Eat. Now.
-M:Ok.ok.Jeez.

They eat and fed Snowy too. And the two went outside.. Ok Mingi was more dragged by Yunho.. But this is the second part.... The thing is that, that you don't know this from me.

They at first had a small Snowball fight because Mingi was still grumpy...

But after that they got in the center of the city where were shops and other things specialy for Christmas decorations and food.. Mingi's favorite.. I agree with Mingi the only reason why I get out of the house on Christmas Day is because I want food.

So they went around the city eating and drinking hot chocolate and shopping... They found so many things like.. They even bought a tree.

And when they got home... They went to make dinner..

Till the dinner was ready they started to decorate the tree. And it was very beautiful.

From red to blue to green and other colors that were clothing the tree in lots of beautiful colors and LEDs that were making the tree look like taken from a fairy tale.

(omg!! 😘😘)

(omg!! 😘😘)

While they were decorating the house they were listening to the classic Christmas song "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey.

After they finished they ate dinner and now they were watching a Christmas movie because yeah... Match the atmosphere dude.

While they were watching the movie Snowy came and started to play with one of the decorations.

-Y:Snowy! No.
But she only said.
-Meaow.
Mingi took her far away from the tree and put her on his lap and patting her head and back.

Suddenly someone knocked at they're door making them get scared.

Mingi went to open and a Woo young flew directly on Yunho hugging him by his neck.

-Woo young I can't breathe.. He said his face full red.
-W: Sorry. But I missed you.
-You came here alone?
-M: No.. What friend do you think I am?
-Ok, then-
-W: I came with the whole gang.
-I should knew.

-S: Hiii.
-M: Hi Seonghwa hyung.
-YS: Hi.. He said chewing on something.
-M: Hello. What are you chewing on?
-YS: Well on our way here I got hungry and Jongho bought me chicken.. So of course I had to eat it right away.
-H: Classic. Said Hongjoong in tiny.
-Now are you guys hungry? We also have some chicken left if you want.
-YS: If it's chicken it's all good.
-M: I swear your obsessed.
-YS: It's not obsession if it's delicious and makes you happy.
-W:You just described obssesion dumbass.
-YS: You shut the fuck up.. No one asked you nothing shorty.
-S:Stop! Said Seonghwa little angry.
-H: Ok.. Hwa got angry.. Sometimes I'm wondering why you shitheads still live with Seonghwa by your side every day.
-W: It's called ✨Luck✨hyung... You don't have it.
-H: I'm gonna smack your-
-S: Let's go shorty. He said and dragged Hongjoong after him in the kitchen where are were eating chicken.
-H: I'm not short.. You are just to tall.

After they ate the remained chicken now they were chatting.

-S: Me and Hongjoong just discovered that we also are soulmates. And they pointed they're tied small finger.
-San: So cuteee!!
-J: Hmmm. I want Yeosangie to be my soul mate too.. And then pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.
-W: Aww.. The baby wants soulmate too. He said babying Jongho.
-J: Just because I'm younger than you this doesn't mean I can't break your fingers till you begged for mercy and begg me to let you go and then blood will be-
-YS: Ok.. I think he understand.. Just relax.
-J: Hmph.. Then pouted again and Yeosangie kissed his cheek making him blush and smile.

After all of them leaved the, love birds were left alone in their room watching some movie.

While they were watching there was a no to childish part( if you know what I mean)

Yunho's body tensed up and his cheeks flushed a dark shade of pink.

Mingi could feel his tensed shoulders and legs so he just started to kiss his neck.

                                  ***

Yunho relaxed a bit but he tensed again when he felt Mingi licking his neck.

He unconsciously moaned and quickly covered his mouth...

-M: What was that.. He said and then smirked.
-Nothing... It's nothing.
-M: You sure?
-Y-Yes...

Then he kissed his neck again and started to bit his neck and lick it till it leave a red hickey that will get bruised.. Probably.

-Mingi-ah... He said moaning softly.
-M: What is it?
-I... I.... W-want more.
-M: Anything for you.

Then he started to massage his lower area making Yunho a moaning mess.

-Mingi-ahh...
-M: Use words baby.
-M-more....

Mingi slid Yunho's pants down along with his panties from his long legs. Leaving him half naked.

Yunho just covered himself feeling embarrassed by his body.
-M: Don't cover yourself. You are beautiful.
-T-Thanks.

Mingi hovered over Yunho and kissed him slowly and sweetly.

-Mingi.. I'm.. I'm..
-M: It's ok.. I won't take it far. I just like to tease you.

He kissed Yunho and started to massage his lower area gain. Pulling moans from Yunho's mouth.

And without warning he pulled one finger in Yunho's entrance making him whimper.
-M: It's ok baby.. Concentrate on me.. Look at me and relax.

And they kissed like this till Mingi started to move his finger making Yunho moan.

Then he added another finger making Yunho moan louder than usually.

-Ah-hhh.... Mingi.

Mingi didn't answer but just moved his finger in all ways possible ways till Yunho
came with a loud moan.

-M: Beautiful. He said in a deep voice making Yunho shiver.

                                  ***

After that they went to bed and fell asleep in each other's warm embrace..

______________________________________________________________

You saw nothing..... I didn't wrote smut.

You are blind..

But for my dirty mind I think I should be proud...

I'm sorry I didn't upload... I will apload tomorrow too. And next week... And maybe in holidays too. I'll try to find time.

Not corrected.

Love you ❤❤❤❤