Chapter XV: Together Forever

The Christmas has just passed some days ago.. And the two Celebrated it with their families. And Mingi met Yunho's older brother, who looked like he would rip your head of your shoulders but he was a complete sweetheart.

They decided that they will spend the New Year's Eve with their friends.

It was already 31th of December 9pm and Hongjoong,Yeosang and Woo young were helping Yunho to put the table. And the others were watching a football match that was very important said Mingi.

But little did Yunho know that they weren't actually watching... It was for undercover..

Actually Mingi wanted to propose Yunho. And he was ready. More than anything. He even asked his parents and Yunho's to get the most gorgeous ring for him.

He knew Yunho liked Cornflowers very much so he and his parents decided that this is the best

He knew Yunho liked Cornflowers very much so he and his parents decided that this is the best.. And to match the ring with the box, which has a blue velvet color.

He wanted to ask him at 12am ....

-J: Come on. You can do it.
-M: Yeah. I can........ Ok.. Maybe I can't. Ok, I can't.. I can't. I'm not ready. Maybe is to early? Maybe he will reject me because who knows why? I will end up alone talking with the walls and a white cat like a psycho... But maybe he will take the cat when he lives and I will talk with the walls and myself.. And I will cry nights after night and I will end up killing myself or in a hospital for psychos.. And I will-
-San: Ok.. Your overreacting. None of this is going to happen when San is here.
-M: Ok. Ok. Relax Mingi.. You have a problem. Calm down. Oh no-..
-J:What?
-M: I'm talking with myself.. San is starting.. I'm losing my mind... Is going to happen... I can see the walls I'm talking to-
-J: Man stop... Did you developed a obsession for walls. Marry them instead. Maybe they will really say yes.
-M: If I'm thinking straight this is not so bad-
-J: I was jocking... Are you that dumb?
-San: Ok, Jongho leave him he is Stressed. Mingi.... Everything will be alright.. And even if he rejects you this doesn't mean your relationship is over... Maybe it will be to early for him. Maybe it won't.. Relax..

-W: Come to eat lazy asses. Yelled Woo young.
-H: You have to learn how to lower your voice shorty.
-W: Look who's talking.. The shortest of the house. And besides I'm not short.. You all are to tall.
W:Aha.... Whatever.

As they ate.. They talked about different subjects...

Without Them noticing ........ The time came.

They got out and stood in the front yard and were waiting for the exact time and my favorites ✨fireworks ✨.

Mingi looked down at his wrists watch and read 11:57am.

Now panick datarted to drift in his whole body.

All 6 of them looked at Mingi and waited for him.

-M: Y-Yunho.
-Yes. What is it?
He slowly got closer to Yunho till he was one meter between them.
-M: I just wanted to tell you... That... That I live you, and I will always will. I will stay with you forever and never leave your side. I want you to know that..... My dream will come true if you will stay with me forever... Will you stay by my side till the day you die?
-Mingi.... Of course.... I will never leave you, I love you to much.
Then he slowly got out from his pocket the blue velvet box.
-M: Then.... Jeong Yunho.... He said and dropped his left knee on the ground. And said:

Will you.....

Marry me?

______________________________________________________________

Don't worry guys.. I'm writing the next one. And hope I will upload the next one today.. And finally the holiday came... And I can finally and hope I will upload more

Love y'all... ❤❤❤❤ I'm sorry I so short

It's the shortest chapter I've ever written