Brazil's Intro

" Salve galera, eu sou a Alícia do Brasil

" Salve galera, eu sou a Alícia do Brasil. I am from Ilhéus, in the brazilian state of Bahia. I have always been a person who likes exercising. My favorite sports are surf and parkour. Due to my parents job, we had to move to the state of Rio de Janeiro when I was 15, and it was a very hard transition to me, you know. I was leaving my friends, the life I always knew. Also, we moved to a city that there was no beach, which is something I always liked. The sound of the waves, the feeling of water in my skin, it brings me inner peace. It was tough at the beginning, but eventually I got used to it. I believe time heals everything. So I left surf a little to the side and started dancing. With dancing, I started making my own choreographies to national songs and my own lyrics to acustic poetry, inspired in brazilian rap artists and I noticed a lot of improvement, which made me very proud of myself. I realized it was something I really liked doing, and something I wanted to share with the world. As I finished high school, I joined my company, in the city of Rio and I have been training real hard so far. I am going to show y'all everything I got! "

• Date of Birth:29/10/2004.

• Height:163 cm.

• Weight:51 kg.

• Stage Name:Ally Z.

• Spoken Languages:Portuguese, Spanish and English.

Training Time:1 year and 9 months.

" Oi, meu nome é Ana Caroline but I usually go by just Ana or Carol

" Oi, meu nome é Ana Caroline but I usually go by just Ana or Carol. I am from São Paulo. I first started in the entertainment industry as a child actor. I was in a kid's show that involved a lot of singing and dancing and I cultivated that with me even when I left the show. Not much time after this, I played the young versions of many actresses in Brazil, like Ísis Valverde, Camila Queiroz, Izabel Goulart, Alessandra Ambrósio, Fernanda Montenegro and Bruna Marquezine. I also made some appearences in "Malhação" and "Avenida Brasil", two of Brazil's most famous telenovelas. I made very brief appearences in "O Outro Lado do Paraíso", "God Save The King", "A Força do Querer", "A Regra do Jogo", "Totalmente Demais", "A Dona do Pedaço", "Êta Mundo Bom!", "Laços de Família", "Novo Mundo" and "Haja Coração" too. As I kept singing and dancing, I decided that was what I wanted to do. I would still like to act sometimes, if I have the opportunity to, but I want to have music as my full time job. I want to be a singer and dancer that can act, not an actress that can sing and dance, and I will work hard to accomplish that, so keep your eyes open and focus on me. I will make you proud! "