Chapter 5

It's now 9:15 am. Layla gets started waking up. She sees that she is not in the normal room she is supposed to be in. And also, that she is not in clothes at all. She turned around and saw that she was in bed, Naked, with Zander. Her enemy that kidnapped her. She also noticed that he was also naked in bed with her.
She slowly got on the edge of the bed and covered herself with the blanket. Right when she was about to get off of the bed, she fell back on the bed. She felt arms around her that pushed her back. She fell on top of a body, which was zanders. "Where are you going, Mi Amor? I thought that you were having fun with me last night."
Layla was shocked about what he just said. "I have no clue what you're talking about. I was just sleeping ,comfortably, in this bed that is not mine." Layla said while trying to get out of his huge biceps. "This too can be yours, Mi Amor?" Zander said while pushing Layla onto his six-pack abs.
After a few minutes of them "cuddling", Zander finally let Layla go, but before he did, he put back on the bracelet. "Take your clothes and go shower," said Zander while putting on a robe. "I have another special job that I need you for." Layla was shocked about what he just said. Zander then got up and left the room without even saying anything. Even though she didn't want to, Layla still got up from the bed and took a shower. after Layla left to go shower, zander realized something. "I think I must have put the love setting on when we did that." Zander just brushed it off and went to go shower in his other bathroom.
10 minutes later, Layla just went downstairs with the maid outfit and everything. She was going down the stairs when she saw that Zander was looking very fine in his suit and was cooking something. "What are you doing? And why are you cooking?" Layla was confused about what he was doing.
Zander looks up and sees what Layla is wearing. "What are you wearing? Where we are going, you shouldn't wear this." Zander signaled two of his guards. The guards started walking towards Layla and dragged her to some room. There were two ladies inside. They had many outfits ready for her.
"Hello Ms. lopez. Mr. Hudson told us that you need outfits. So if you enter this room, we can get through this process." Layla was skeptical at first but then she realized that a new outfit wouldn't hurt. She entered the room and started picking out outfits. While trying the first outfit on, one of the ladies in the room said something.
"I almost forgot. Mr.Lopez said that he wanted to see the outfits so he will be seeing them. He is currently outside of the room if you want to see for yourself." Layla was shocked by what she just heard. She poked her head out and saw him drinking tea, waiting patiently. She was mad but there was nothing she could do about it. She was stuck in that house with no house.
Before she left the room, she prayed that her family would soon come and get her. After she stepped out of the room, Zander saw her with the first outfit. "That looks very nice but not for this occasion. Next." Zander continued drinking his tea, just sitting there. Layla was mad that he didn't like that outfit that she chose herself, but again, there is nothing she could do about anything in her situation.
She went back in the room and put on another outfit. She stepped out again and Zander sent her back again. He did this for the last 7 outfits. Layla was slowly getting mad. "Okay that's it! What is wrong with the outfits that I have on? They all look perfectly fine." Zander put his tea down and went up to layla. He bent down to Laylas level and said something. "They all were not okay until I saw, Okay?"
He got back up and went up to the racks of clothes that were right behind Layla and started looking at all of the outfits. "You should try this on. I think it will be very beautiful." It was a short and fitted red dress. All of the outfits that she was choosing were pants and a shirt or hoodie. "I am not wearing that!!" Layla shouted and slapped the dress out of Zanders hand.
Zander walked up to her and put his hand around layla. "You wear what I tell you to wear. Got it?" Zander said in a very deep voice. "Got *breath* it **choke*" Layla said, struggling to breathe. Zander threw down Layla and threw the dress to her. "Put it on. I will be out here." he said while walking to the couch and picking up his tea. Layla got up and picked up the dress. She walked to the fitting room and slammed the door.
10 minutes later. Layla finally walked out of the room and showed Zander that outfit. "How do I look?" Layla said very annoyed. Zander stopped drinking his tea and looked up. He saw a very beautiful sight and almost choked on his tea. " *cough cough* Wow. You. look. Amazing." Zander got up, walked up to Layla and pulled her closer to him. "Maybe tonight," He inched closer to her ear and whispered. "I won't go so easy on you."
Layla pushed away from him. "What the hell? You first kidnap me and bribe my family. And now your asking me to f**k you. Like, What is wrong with you?" Layla tried walking away and taking off the dress but couldn't. She was stopped with a sudden flash of darkness. Zander put a blindfold on her. Then he knocked her out cold and caught her in his arms. "Everything is wrong when i am not with you." he said before leaving the room and going inside of a car.
"You can drive to the place. She's ready." Zander said while putting her in the car and getting in the car himself. "Also, change the bracelet so she could leave the premises." The door closed and they started driving. They took off the bracelet and put another one on so she could leave the house.. The guards in the back then took off the mask and tied her arms up. They also put a gun holster on her leg with a gun full of bullets just in case of anything. They started driving to some random big restaurant.
When they arrived, Layla finally woke up. She saw that they were at the restaurant and noticed whose restaurant it was. It's the restaurant that Zander uses at a secret hideout. This was the place I snuck on him the last time and almost got caught. Layla noticed and jumped up out of her seat but she just ended up hitting her head on the top of the car.
"Hey hey hey hey." Zander said in a very soft voice while looking back and trying to calm them down. "Don't worry. I won't kill you here. It's morning. Either way I won't waste that beautiful outfit anyway." he smirked and turned back around. The guard parked in the front and both Zander and Layla left the car with a guard holding Layla to make sure she won't run away.
They entered the restaurant and sat down at a table inside the restaurant. Layla was confused as to why he was staying inside the restaurant and not going inside his "secret: hideout room. They both sat down and the guard took the handcuffs off of Layla.
"Don't worry. I just came here to see the restaurant. Also, so then I could get you to eat something." Zander said. Layla hasn't eaten anything since she arrived at the house. "No way am I going to eat anything that these people make. I don't even know what they put in the food. What if it's poison? Or Drugs."
"Okay," he said while getting up and out of his chair. "Then I will make you something and you will watch me." He went to Layla and tied her hands up again so she won't try to grab a knife and stab. They both walked to the kitchen. Zander went inside the room and yelled. "Everybody stop moving. Walk out of this room and leave. Don't come back inside until I tell you to. Okay? Got it?" Every one of the chefs walked out without touching anything and left.
Zander moved a seat next to the stove and sat Layla down. He took off his jacket very sexy ,without knowing, and rolled his sleeves up. He started looking around for stuff and started cooking. Even though she didn't want to, she started feeling very hungry after five minutes of him cooking. She was looking at the food like it was her lover.
"Are you hungry? Or are you thirsty? Because you keep looking up and down at me." Zander said very teasingly. Layla was looking at the food when she looked back up. She was shocked about what Zander just said. "I am not thirsty. And especially for you. I am just a little hungry because it smells so good." Layla said while looking back down at the food.
"Good. because I just finished." Zander said while plating the food. "Really!!!" Layla said very happily and excitedly. "Yep," Zander then took the food and put it in front of her face. "I can't eat because of my hands. Remember?" Layla said sulking. "Oh, yeah." Zander looked around the room and took a clean fork and scooped up the food. He tried feeding it to Layla but she didn't want to eat from his hands.
Zander then took his empty hand and turned Layla's face around. "It's either you eat or I give this to someone else." Zander said. Layla shook her face to show that she would eat the food. He took her hands off her face. Zander then put the food in her face. Even though she didn't want to, she took the food. Zander took another scoop and gave it to Layla. She took the food again.
Zander smirked seeing Layla eating well. He hasn't seen her eat this well ever since he kidnapped her. "Can you please untie my hands please? I would like to eat this by myself." Layla said before Zander could give her another scoop. Zander stopped. He looked at Layla like she was insane. They were in silence for a minute before he said something.
"No." and with that he gave back the food to Layla and continued to feed her. Layla finished that spoon of food. "Why not?" Layla asked while sulking and whining. Zander stopped whatever he was doing. "Because I still don't trust you." Zander looked back up at Layla while saying that. "And yet you still gave me a gun? Wow, that's crazy." Layla turned her head around and started sulking even more.
Zander took her face and turned it around. "You can eat by yourself in a room full of knives when you gain my trust." he took his hand off her face and went back to the plate. He put a spoon of food in her face. "So, you either eat this or I will starve you to death. And I will give your family your remains."
Layla was shocked about what he said. She put her face forward and accepted the food. "Now that's a good girl." Zander said while scooping more food for her. Layla gave him a very mad face. "Aww. You're so cute when you're mad." Zander put the food down. And started squeezing her face.
"Can you not touch my face? It's annoying." Layla said while throwing his hands away from her face. "And why can I not touch your face?" Zander inched closer to her face. "Your mine anyways." he said in the deepest voice possible. Layla got flustered for a quick second. "I am no..." before she got to say anything else, she was rudely interrupted by a guard busting in the door.
"Hey boss, we have a problem. The Gonzalez crew is here." Zander dropped everything in shock. "Mi Amor, Please stay put." he said while shoving a towel in her mouth and pushing her in a closet. "I will be right back." Those were the final words she heard from him before he closed the door.
Wait a minute. I know y'all confused why this is so serious so let me explain. If yall are wondering who the Gonzalez crew is, they are another mafia group. Also, the leader was Zander's brother before he turned on him. The only reason he turned was because he was mad. Mad that Zander was going to inherit the family business and not him. He left the family and family name and changed his last name to Gonzalez. After the day he walked away from the family, they never talked again until now. Okay, back to the story.
Zander walked out the Kitchen with two guns in hand. Also, another in his pocket. He started shooting everyone that wasn't part of his team. He then saw in the corner of his eye, someone going inside the kitchen. He thought that it was just one of his until he heard something *AHHHHHHHHHHH* that made him bolt out of the room to the kitchen. That scream was from the one thing he tried to protect again.
He saw that his own brother had snuck into the kitchen and found Layla. He was trying to take her away but Layla continued to resist him. Zander wanted to shoot his own brother for touching his toys but Layla was in the way and he continued moving. "Stop resisting b*tch. Zander doesn't love you. He only wants you for money and will throw you away just like he did me."
"I am not you. At Least i have a family or atleast a person I could go to at the end of the day while you stay home alone. You only have guards to keep you company. Sometimes I think you are gay for only wanting male guards in your house." Layla said while almost getting out of his grasp. Zander was shocked about what Layla just said. "Wow, I could never take that if I were you. I would have just shot her."
They both turned their heads to see Zander standing there with a gun pointing at them. "Why are you here?" the brother said while letting go of Layla. Layla ran over to zander and went behind him. "I can't believe I am saying this but I am so glad that you are here right now. Also, may you please take off these cuffs so then I could beat this man to a pulp."
Zander turned toward Layla while still pointing the gun at him. Zander then kissed Layla's forehead. "Aww i love this position and the way that you needed me and no i will not take those off yet. Again I state, not until you gain my full trust." Zander said. He turned back around. His aura changed from being very kind, nice and sweet to being very mad.
"Now. I have a question for you that could determine if you live or die." Zander said while pushing Layla behind him. "What do you want now? You already took everything away from me. You might as well kill me already." the brother said. After he said that, the look on zanders face calmed down. Layla was scared about what he might do because she couldn't see a thing.
"I want to know why you would want to come to my place of work, destroy my things, and take my newest toy." zander said. He thought of something. "Hey Layla, I don't think he is Gay. Are you jealous? Are you jealous that I have to mess around and you don't" Zander said. He started laughing. Layla started laughing as well. "I am not jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"