How much I want to kill you right now

Next day

Y/n woke up. It was Saturday so she didn't have any classes. But that didn't mean that she didn't have any schoolwork to do. She went to the Slytherin common room to study. After last night she didn't want to take a risk to see Gregory or any other Gryffindore.

She sat down on the couch and opened her book. Y/N had decided to study herbology. She opened the book. The next chapter was also about Gillyweed so she took out her notebook to see if Tom had written something useful. And obviously, he had. Y/n started to read the notes. 

-Gillyweed is a water plant native to the which looks like a bundle of slimy, greyish-green rat tails, and has magical properties that allow its consumer to breathe

-The duration of the effect is approximately one hour

-It is very rubbery and difficult to chew

Don't go study with that mudblood! He is up to no good.

What! Was only thing she got out of her mouth after reading the text.

Tom had warned her? He had written this at the end of herbology class? But why didn't he just say something? Y/n though.

She decided to let that go and continued to study. After Y/N had studied for about an hour she started to feel hungry. So she went to eat some breakfast. The smell of food was charming as always and she could smell the freshly baked waffles.

She saw Tom sitting with two Slytherin boys. Ethan Adams and Severus Snape. She didn't see Harper or Violet so she decided to go sit with Tom. And his 'friend?' Y/n came up to them and asked if she could join them. Tom didn't make a gesture and kept eating. But his friend Ethan seemed nice. He smiled and pointed to the place next to him. 

Y/n sat down and put waffles on her plate with some fruits. She starded talking with Ethan and Severus about quidditch even though she didn't like it. Well, she liked to watch it, although the loud noises and players going nearby scared her a little. Ethan was a Quidditch player he was a Chaser. So he is responsible for scoring goals. He clearly liked to brag about it and mention how they hadn't lost a single game since he joined. y/n rolled her eyes at the thing that caused Ethan to plead guilty, which is why she asked to come watch the upcoming game. Y/s said she would consider it.

Ethan and Severus had eaten all their food so they left. Leaving Y/n with Tom. Y/n bit her lip while thinking she wanted to ask Tom about the writing in notes but didn't for some reason. Instead, she started by asking something else.

"Tom, did you mean it when you said that you would help me if I wanted?"

Tom took his gaze off the plate chewed his food, and replied "Well I said that I would give you help if you needed it" 

Y/n smiled because that was basically a yes. and continued. " well for certain reasons I don't have anyone to teach Potions sooo could you?"

Tom thought about it a bit and after a little convincing he agreed, but only if Y/n would agree to Duel against him. If they had dueling glasses in the future. That sounded like a great deal to her. Tom stood up, left, and wished Y/n a good day.

Y/n continued her breakfast abd it was an absolute delight to the senses. The waffles were golden brown, crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The berries, and juicy, added a burst of freshness to every bite. It was a perfect start to the day."

Until Y/n's peace was interrupted when she heard familiar voice. "Henry!" He was talking at the Great Hall entrance with the professor. Y/n sighed and looked down sadly. She could not hide anymore. She had to face him.