Praise the Sun

Morning

Chapter 4: praise the sun!

The sunlight broke through the window and shown on Harry's face.

“Priscilla. Wake up it's morning.” Harry said immediately getting ejected from the bed and Priscilla rushed out without putting any clothes on.

Harry rushed down and was fast enough to direct Priscilla to the backyard.

She stepped out and felt the morning raise touch her skin.

“This...is amazing. The beauty of a flame so great.” Priscilla said, light reflecting off her pale skin like an angel.

“Millions of miles away but felt so close.” Harry said “Priscilla I know this is something you've been waiting for but you gotta get dressed before my relatives wake up.”

“Very well.” Priscilla said turning around and walking into the house. Harry watched as her wide hips and bubble butt swayed in a perfect 8 as she walked. 'Velka this girl is hot.’

Priscilla went upstairs to get dressed and Harry started cooking.

Later

Priscilla was sitting at the table with a plate of food in front of her. She took a bite of the strip of bacon and chewed slowly.

“Not bad. Beats hollowed.” Priscilla said eating a fork full of eggs.

“What exactly is a hollowed?” Harry said making 3 plates and starting to clean everything “They had a weird spot on them and their bodies showed signs of soul rot.”

“Well you see a mysterious ailment has plagued the world long ago. When someone died they didn't exactly stay dead.” Priscilla said “This created a cycle of death and resurrection eventually the mind couldn't handle being hundreds of years old and they hollow.”

Harry nodded and said “So they couldn't stay dead?”

“Yes. The undead were thrown in an asylum as not to spread whatever was causing this.” Priscilla said bowing her head “I never found out what was causing it though. My father was killed by a warrior long before he could explain what happened. His library might have something but I let the crows have it.”

Harry was about to say something when Dudley rushed in and bolted into his seat he had finished half of it before he realized someone was sitting at the table.

Dudley screamed as he saw the scales on her forehead and he noticed her tail.

The adult Dursleys rushed downstairs and Petunia screamed “freak what are you doing here with a-”

Harry had his wand out and Priscilla put a hand on it. “Ignore their insults Harry. I am Priscilla the half drake.”

“How did you get out of that painting?!” Petunia screamed.

“I simply left. Thanks to Harry convincing the crow demons to take my place as guard of Ariamis, I am no longer required to be confined to the painting.” Priscilla said.

“I'll be taking her with me when I leave in a few days.” Harry said “She’s been in that painting for a long time so please don't be surprised if she is acting curious about things here.”

Priscilla was staring at all 3 of them with the same disdain they gave Harry.

“Fine but she better not break anything while she's here.” Vernon said.

“Petunia, may I have a ride to Diagon Alley? I need to get a few things.” Harry said.

“How do you plan to get the...girl into the alley?” Petunia said