t h i r t y - s i x

Yi Kyung was placed onto the bench inside the hospital that they found. In Seong stood by Chan Young, pointing his flashlight down onto Yi Kyung's face with Eun Yoo. In Seong could finally take a good look at what happened to Yi Kyung – the side of her face was badly burnt.

Chan Young knelt down next to the bench, "What happened to her?" He asked.

"A fire started where she was staying. I think there was no way out." Hyun Soo stated. In Seong sighed, continuing to look down at Yi Kyung. "She was already unconscious by the time I made it in." He added.

"It's carbon monoxide poisoning." Chan Young stated. He stood up quickly. "Something like a small gas tank should be lying around. Go look for some." He ordered. The group quickly split off, looking for oxygen tanks to help Yi Kyung survive. In Seong opened a door, looking into the room, moving the flashlight around the room to look for what Chan Young asked for.

There had to be one somewhere.

"I found one!" Chan Young called out.

In Seong left the door open as he ran back over to where Yi Kyung was laying. Chan Young was already there, checking the tank to make sure there was actually oxygen inside. He hooked up the tubing, turning the knob. In Seong stood there with Su Ji at his side. The monster was at In Seong's leg, holding onto it.

"Does it work?" Eun Yoo asked.

Chan Young didn't answer.

"What? What is it?" Eun Yoo asked.

"It's out of oxygen." In Seong's hand with the flashlight in it hit his side. The light shined across the way. In Seong wasn't sure what to think – he didn't want to lose another resident from Green Home. In Seong may not have interacted much with Yi Kyung, outside of saving her life with Eun Hyuk the very first night, but that didn't mean he wanted to see her die.

"So what happens now?" Eun Yoo asked.

"Her organs will start to fail without..." Chan Young paused for a moment, "a steady supply of oxygen." He answered. "Fuck me." he muttered under his breath.

"Enough of that crap. Is there any other way?" Eun Yoo asked.

"It's already too late." Chan Young said as he stood to look at Eun Yoo.

"Don't say that unless you've tried everything. If you don't want to help, get out." Eun Yoo said.

"Eun Yoo." In Seong said. His voice trembled. Eun Yoo ignored him, asking Hyun Soo to help her carry Yi Kyung. "Eun Yoo, stop." In Seong knew that Eun Yoo wanted to think on the positive side, but right now, they couldn't move her again. She was slowly dying from the inside due to the fire. There was nothing they could do to save her with their limited resources.