Again..oh god

Clary's pov

"Name is Jace Wayland". The golden angel said behind me. "And you?" He asked.
I was about to say my name when Simon pushed me behind him.
"Get away from her Wayland. Or else i promise ill kill you" Simon said, in a very agitated way.
Jace burst out laughing." For your information I wasn't gonna do anything but since it disturbs you I shall proceed". Jace said." So love may i know your name?" He said in a mocking gentleman way.
"Clary" i whispered.
"What's that dear I didn't here you". Jace said still mocking.
"Clary" i said, loud enough for him to hear. "Clary Fray."
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful creature like yourself". Jace said.
Come in dude stop this or elae ill punch you and ruin that beautiful golden face of yours. But of course i didn't say anything because i was the idiotic girl that was afraid of everyone.
I was lost in thought that i didnt here Jace's next question.
"Earth to Clary." Simon said.
"Huh?" I asked.
"I asked you if you wanted a tour around the school with the glorious Jace Wayland". That was Jace.
"No thanks, im good". I started to walk away when Jace yanked me and held me between his arms. "You do not say no to a member of the F4". He said, in an alarming voice.
F what ???? What the hell is he talking about.
With that three boys about his age walked behind him.
The first one had dark hair and bright blue eyes.
The second one had blue, yellow and green strands in his hair and yellow eyes that looked like cat's eyes, yet they were beautiful.
The last one had white hair and dark eyes. The way he looked at me gave me goosebumps. He was examining me like an animal examines its prey before attacking it.
Silence spread for a minute.
Jace was the first one to break the silence." Let me introduce you to the F4" he said. "This is Alec". He pointed at blue eyes. "Magnus". He pointed at cat eyes. "And Sebastian". He pointed at white hair.
"Guys, let me introduce you to Clary Fray." He shoved on the ground between them. "We're gonna have lots of fun this year Red Head."
With that i understood what was about to happen.
I have just bought myself a year of bullying. How majestic.(note the sarcasm)
A/N
So what do you think ? Is this chapter better? Or is it boring ?
Credits for Cassandra Clare and Boys Over Flowers.