Chapter 4

Isa tried to listen through the door to what Kian and the others were saying, but they had moved too far away. Glancing at the back door, she quickly calculated how high her chances of escape were. Deciding to take the chance she darts to the door, but when she attempts to open the door: it's locked! Isa groans exasperated and terrified. as she goes to try again the door in the other room unlocks and boots thump on the wooden floor. "where'd ya go, princess? trying to escape already?" Kians voice calls out, taunting Isa from the other room. she hears his heavy leather boots draw closer and tries to open the door again. Kian grabs the back of her hair and yanks her back to him, "tsk tsk tsk, why'd you try to run? you knew you couldn't get out." his breath hits her neck every word he says. her heart is racing, but she still tries to get out of his rough grasp. "Let me go, asshole, haven't you done enough?" when Isa goes to elbow Kian in the stomach, he lets her go. She whirls on him; his face is lifted into a smirk.  "What? did you think you could actually hit me? yeah no, try again." Isa glares at him, feeling her magic rising with her temper, "you think you're so amazing, don't you? you're not, all you are is an asshole who terrorizes innocent people because you don't know how to do anything else." lavender sparks jump all over her skin, her magic going slightly haywire with her emotions. "Easy doe, wouldn't want that magic leaking out and burning the whole cabin down." Kian deep voice grates again her nerves, slightly soothing and slightly irking her at the same time. "Shut. up. I'm so done listening to you speak like you're a god. news flash, asshole, you're not. you're just another damn fae with an ego problem. You're just another male fae who thinks he's a gift to creation. " Kian jerks her up by the throat and grins at her, Isa squirms and her magic jumps over both her skin and Kian's. "we have got to move, princess, so get ready to leave." Kian's grin widens and Isa feels another prick in her neck. "Not. Again" She slurs out as everything goes black again.