Chapter 6

Isa feels her rage boiling over. looking at Tristan reminds her of all of the pain she felt after she lost her family in the accident. She couldn't believe he left her to join evil Robin Hood and his merry men of dark fae. glancing down at her skin she realizes the purple sparks along her skin are slowly changing color, to a cyan blue. Jumping off of Kian's horse, she watches in horror as the water from one of the men's bodies begins to slowly seep out, as if being pulled out. In a panic she begins to hyperventilate. "This can't be me, I only control earth and fire." she thinks to herself. "Isa! Little fae!" begins to break through the panic overtaking her. she blinks rapidly, trying to breathe, when her vision clears, she sees Kian standing over her. "Let the magic go, Little Fae. let it go." She takes a deep breathe, thanking the element and telling it to leave. Kian's blue eyes have lightened, in what looks like worry. "I'm fine, let me up. where are we going Huntsman?" she stares at him hard, "we're heading to the unseelie kingdom. Do you still think they're all your real family now?" She glances at the man whose body she was pulling all of the water from in her blind panic and loss of control. He's breathing heavy, but otherwise seems fine. Guilt fills her body, "I'm sorry." She directs it at the guy, and he nods warily. She looks up at Kian, whose confidence seems to have returned in full force. He gracefully jumps back onto his horse at the head of their group and leans down to give her a hand up. Warily she puts her hand in his and jumps up on the massive beast. "Back on route, men!" Kian yells out and begins to run at full speed towards the unseelie kingdom, and apparently towards her real father. She's still in shock over the revelation. Isa glances at her hands resting on the horse, and absentmindedly begins to pet the horse while she's running. "What do I do now, Huntsman?" she glances at Kian's back as she says it, "Life is made up of your choices, Princess, I just want to possibly be one of them." Isa stares at Kian's back, even more in shock than before. "We can talk about that comment whenever we stop for the night." She then decides maybe silence is her best bet at this moment. Kian roughly nods, "We're close to where we're going to stop for the night. the men have chosen to sleep outside because that's where they are more comfortable." Isa nods and falls silent.