💕✒️Hatefucking✒️💕

Erm I was bored and I made a Tally Hall oc to hate fuck Juno because I uh can! :3
I might use the hatefucking idea later for one of my other things with Juno and Time hehe

Some lore on my silly guy erm, his name is Sol, and he's CEO of a rival company and Juno hates him

Okay imma write this now hehe

☆•°•- *** -•°•☆

Juno tiredly slumped into his office. He just had the most boring, long, sleepless night, worse then when he was 16 and working on his finals. He was done with everything at the moment, but what could make it worse? Getting a knock on his door, and now, it wouldn't be such a big deal to them, if it was just another one of thier bothersome employees, or even his wife who decided that during his very important work would be the perfect time to accuse him of going to the local gay strip club and bringing one if the guys over, which wasn't necessarily not true, but it's never the right time. Anyways, the only thing worse than those things is..

"Oh, Juno!" Sol cheered as he strutted into Juno's office.

"What do you want this time, Sol?" Juno asked, the grit in his voice, the growl in his tone.
Sol approached Juno's desk, a sinister, yet almost lustful glare in his eyes as his plams met Juno's desk with a sound like thunder. A wide smirk grew upon Sol's features as his nose touched Juno's.

Dispite Juno's irreparable hate for the man, they couldn't help but feel almost aroused when he felt his warm breath mix with his. He wouldn't lie to himself and say he never had any fantasies about the man, but he would still never admit it.

"Juno, the time has come. I'm here to come face to face, touch to touch, with you." Sol eexplained. Juno stared puzzled, before it clicked. Well, clicked as much for an attractively clueless man like him. With a swift motion, Juno lifted his hand to the air and struck Sol across the face.

"Oh, you fucking dumbass!" Sol yelled before pulling Juno into a rough kiss, leaving him stunned. "We're hatefucking! Jeez."

Juno isn't unexperienced with gratifying men, but the least man he'd expect to please would be his greatest enemy next to Time (but he'd never stoop down to pleasure Time..). It was a challenge for the two to degrade the other, which Juno knew he'd fail, and while reluctant as he knew that Sol knew he'd be utterly humiliated in the end, if there was anyway to get on his good side, he'd take it. And with much careful thought, Juno returned the kiss given to him with one just as rough, taking the lead for mere moments before Sol regained control with his tounge, carefully exploring each ridged bump in his mouth. Juno fought back, wrapping his tounge around Sol's aggressively sucking on it.

While still tightly holding onto the kiss, Sol hopped over the desk and began to slow, and roughly boned against Juno's new erection. Sol moved to Juno's neck, Juno trembling and whimpering as Sol nibbled on his neck.

"Oh, you whimper? My goodness, you're more pathetic than I thought." Sol chuckled before biting down on Juno's neck, causing them squirm and let out an erotic cry.

Sol finally began unbutton Juno's blazer, throwing it the front of his desk, and opening his button up to reveal his chest. Sol got off his lap, pushing his chair back and undoing their belt and taking down their pants. Sol chuckled, and chuckling quickly turned into full blown laughter. "That's all you've been hiding?" Sol laughed. Juno kicked at him, "Oh, shut up! It's not that small! Are you gonna suck it or not!?" He shouted.
"Alright, alright, okay." Sol said, regaining composure. He first went for the balls, sucking and licking them.

"Boy, you sure are a squirmer." Sol snickered, going to lick up Juno's cock, taking it all in once he got to the top making Juno buck his hips into his mouth. Sol was just resting there, making Juno anxious. He couldn't hold himself anymore and ran his fingers into his hair gripped tight, pulling his head up and down fast. Juno tried to cum in Sol's month, but he pulled away.

"Ah, I see how it is." Sol said, pushing Juno to the floor. Sol unzipped his pants. Juno looked back to Sol as he, or what he consisered to be, mostly sexily pull his cock out the the zipper spot. Sol gripped Juno's neck as he thrusted into Juno.

Juno let out a moan, a rather loud one, yet strained due to Sol's hands. "O- oh gah..." Sol groaned as he stuck himself all the way to the base. And with another thrust he hit Juno's prostate, sending Juno over the edge, a ear pricing moan heard throughout the whole office. Sol pushed away. "Jeez, Juno, the hell!?"
"Ah fuck.. I didn't think you'd be so good..."
"Well, let's see how you hold up." Sol said, leaning against Juno's desk, pulling his pants off, ass out.

"O- oh.. okay." Juno stuttered, slowly letting himself in.
"If you really have a- a bigger dick then you can put more, in." Sol said. Juno took this buy swiftly thrusting it all into Sol. He started pulling in and out a few times before finally hitting Sol's prostate, which made him squirm and moan. Juno kept thrusting in and out of him in an orderly rhythm, hitting Sol's prostate each time, making him let out similar rhythmic moans and groans.

"Gh-! I- I'm gonna cum.." Juno moaned softly. "Then fuck me faster!" Sol demanded, to which Juno instantly obliged. He reached over and gripped the other end of the desk, thrusting in and out, faster and faster each time than before..

"AH!~ ah, fuck!~" Juno cried, releasing his warm, sticky fluids in Sol
"Fuck! Yeah... Alright... So, let's get this mess cleaned up?"
"Yeah, that uhh... Would be a good idea.."

After the two had finished with the mess, and put clothes on again, Sol kissed Juno's head. "You're not that bad by the way. Great fucker, and you're stupidly cute." He said, leaving Juno's office after.
"Holy fuck..."