✒️An Unfortunate Realization✒️

Juno lay in bed, arms and legs sprawled out. It was nearly 2:50 AM and he was restless. He stared up at the high ceiling, his mind full of extensional dread and his fear of death. He was beginning to get anxious. To calm himself down, there was only one thing he could think of to comfort him. Time. Just the mere thought of cuddling up with Time was enough to turn Juno's face into a hot red mess. He thought of everything he did to end up face to face with a god. His rude, egocentric attitude, which caused such a reality check. His realization he had been the one to catch feelings first. The wondered if his attempts to try and show off to it was his pathetic attempt at flirting. He realized something else, however. The thought began flooding his mind.

"Was his acceptance of my love just... A poor way to help me..." Juno would ask himself in a whisper. The thought got him in tears, one falling after the other, soaking his pillow and he began to fear the idea of Time leaving him the moment he felt as if they were a better person.

Time, being all seeing, knew there was something wrong with Juno. Something bothering him. "Hey, baby, can I come in?" Time asked sweetly. Juno shot up, surprised. He wiped off his tears and got up to open the door. There Time stood, towering above the man. Time sighed. "Come here," it said, pulling Juno close to him for an... Almost hug. "Cry if you need to, baby." Time said, the same sweet tone in conflict of his deep voice. Juno began lightly sobbing into Time. "I'm sorry you think that." Time said, rubbing Juno's back carefully and comforting. "I promise to you, that's not why we're together," it began, pulling away from the hug to look Juno in the eyes, "I wouldn't ruin my reputation as a god to date any mortal. You're the only mortal I've ever dated, infact. You're very special to me." Time reassured. Juno smiled, his face red again. Juno stood up on his toes to wrap Time into a passionate kiss. "Mm– now's no time to be so lustful, Juno." Time chuckled. Juno pouted. "Hmm, what about the morning?" Juno asked. "I'll think about it."

Juno gently grabbed onto Time's mechanical hands and began dragging him over to the bed. "Sleep with me tonight. Please." He plead. Time sighed. "Alright, sure," it respond. Juno smiled and pulled Time into the bed, holding onto him tight.

"You know I don't need sleep, right?" Time asked Juno. "Yes, I do. But tonight you will." Juno responded, almost demanding and he held Time tighter and kissed his cheek as he began to doze off.