⚠️💕✒️Simon x Marvin smut✒️💕⚠️

C.W./A.N: These two have a pretty big age gap. It's NOT illegal, it's a 24 year old and an about 45 year old. It's also a kinda immoral thing too (Judge x Defendant, Simon Minor protagonist of Hawaii Part II and the judge, Resident Marvin) so if any of this makes you uncomfortable I'd avoid reading this and just clicking away :)

Simon's breath and hands were warm and shaky. He was breathing heavily, anxious for how the next trial would go, if he even was going to have another trial because he was already found guilty. He, his lawyer, and the judge, Marvin, were the only ones left in the court room. It was silent for minutes. It felt like forever before Marvin spoke up with a sigh.
"May I... speak privately with the defendant?" He asked. Simon's lawyer sighed, packing up his things. Simon watched carefully as his lawyer exited the room, anxious as all hell. Marvin stepped down, standing beside Simon.

"I know you miss her, Stella, and this may put me out of my job, but I..."
Marvin picked up Simon's chin, pulling him into a kiss. Simon's face instantly went red, leaning into the kiss.
"Mm– Stella–" Simon moaned, pulling away the moment he heard what he'd said. "I– I.. I'm sorry, your Honor!" Simon apologized. Marvin held Simon's cheek gently. "It's okay, Simon.. and please, just call me Marvin."
Simon nodded.
"If you don't want this to go further, then I understand."

Simon didn't care. In the moment, he just wanted forget about Stella and fuck the objectively hot judge before him he barely—no, didn't even—know. He pulled Marvin back into the kiss, Marvin quickly taking the lead once again, jabbing his tounge into Simon's mouth causing him to let out a low moan.
After a moment, Marvin slowly pushed Simon down.
"Really..? H– here, on the floor?" He stuttered. Marvin nodded. "Of course, if you're okay."

Simon nodded in approval and consent. Marvin began slowly undoing the buttons on his vest, then his shirt. Marvin sweetly rubbed his hands along Simon's warm, slender body, making Simon shake. Marvin kissed Simon again, unbuttoning his pants as he did so. Simon's breath was shallow, and heavy, filled with anticipation as Marvin began trailing kisses down Simon's stomach and stopped by his waist, taking his cock into his hands. Simon let out plenty of small, quiet moans as Marvin licked up his cock, but the real kicker was when he put it in his mouth. Simon covered his mouth and moaned into his hands as Marvin began sucking faster and faster. The more of him Marvin took into his mouth, the more needy Simon could feel himself get. Before he could even comprehend what he was doing, he'd came. Marvin swallowed all of it, failing to clean off anything that spilled out of his mouth. He pulled away, wiping the fluids off his face.

"Aren't you going to c– clean me up?" Simon asked, stuttering. "When we're done, Simon."

That made Simon's face go red. There was a definitive more. Marvin stood up and lifted gown, pulling down his pants. He spread Simon's legs, inserting his tip. "Y– your Honor!" Simon moaned as Marvin went deeper. "Please, just call me Marvin..." He muttered, holding Simon's waist as he began thrusting in and out. The court room quickly filled with moans and meat slapping together. "Oh.. oh, Simon.." Marvin moaned, picking up speed.
"Ah... Simon! I– I– ahh, Simon!" He moaned again, and with the last thrust he released his fluids into the younger man. Simon whimpered and shook, reaching up and around the older man's neck with his arms. Marvin pulled out.

"Can I..?"
"Go ahead."
Marvin stood up and Simon got on his knees. Marvin adjusted his gown, Simon getting under him and licking him clean. "Thanks, Simon. Do you still want me to clean you?" Marvin asked. Simon got up and buttoning his vest already. "No thanks. I've got it." Simon smiled softly, pulling a napkin out of his vest pocket. Once he finished he crumpled up the napkin and pulled his pants back up. He looked to Marvin, who was already redressed.
"Good luck on your next trial. I might not be there." Marvin said with a tinge of heartbreak. Simon hugged him. "Uhm, thanks Marvin." He said, pulling away. He walked out the room, tossing his napkin on the way out.