✒️Quick write✒️

Idk man I just wanted to make a quick write of an OC I made just to torture. Oh, and, about Demo 4, I'm gonna post the art............... soon. And Marvin is in fact based off The Mind Electric and Simon may not be a reference to Hawaii Part II, but this is NOT a Hawaii Part II related story

~°☆ - ☆°~

Marvin walked into the room, the flickering, yellow lights dulling the bright white walls and floors. He saw his only friend, Simon, sitting on the few cushions, curled up in a ball. He was twitching, and crying. Marvin instantly ran up to him. He hesitated, knowing how he acted when he gets touched by someone during hallucinations/delusions. He carefully touched Simon's shoulder, his head jolting up. Simon's tear filled eyes stare into Marvin's kind, caring ones. Simon shakes as Marvin pulls him closer. "Are you okay? Did.. did they say anything out of the ordinary?" Marvin asked. Simon shook his head. "Th- the same stuff that gets to me every time... they're right. I am pathetic."
"H- hey! No, Simon, don't you ever say that. You are not pathetic because... because you're... in th- this situation. A- and plus... as long as we're here together... and... if we get out..? I'll make sure you're always safe with me." Marvin says, softly, comforting Simon in the best way he knows how.

"I promise."

~°☆ - ☆°~

Marvin sat by the table, aggressively sketching his voices again. He jumped when he heard the doors open.

"Marvin..? Are you well?" He heard Makani ask from the door. "Yes, Ms. I'm doing fine." Marvin responded. Makani sorrowfully stared off. She walked over and sat by Marvin. "You... you know that boy you hang out with?" Makani asked. "Simon? Did something happen? I- is he okay?" Marvin panicked. He began hyperventilating, then began twitching vigorously under the stress. "No, no, Marvin, c- calm down..."
"Wh- what happened to him..? I- I know something bad happend.." Marvin said, panicked, his eyes beginning to swell with tears. "He... Marvin... I'm so sorry..."
"Ms. Makani, please, tell me what happened!" Marvin shouted, tears falling out of his eyes. Makani took a breath.

"He... Simon died."

Marvin closed his eyes tightly, pushing the tears out. They surprisingly are quiet for a moment like this. Not blaming him for it. For now.

"I'm so sorry.." Makani said, beginning to tear up as well. Marvin ran into her arms. "How..?" Marvin asked.
"His treatment is typically Electroconvulsive Therapy, like yours, right..?"
Marvin nodded.
"That what he typically does. But... we wanted to... try something else. He used Simon to... to test out how well he could perform a lobotomy... and he failed..." Makani explained. Marvin began to sob, and sob. Makani held Marvin close to him and let him sob into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Marvin."