✒️ Automation Freak✒️

Mind was a machine. A freak. At least in his eyes.
Oh, how he hated his mechanical skeletal structure. He felt dead inside of his skin. He couldn't bear to look at his arms. His skin was torn off and his mechanical hands were constantly out in the open. He was a freak to himself
The only thing he thought he could ever enjoy about himself is his voice. Being, essentially, a robot, he had a voice box. Mind despised it. He described it as whiny constantly. If he couldn't change it he'd have ripped out his vocal cords years ago.
He felt so much better with his deep voice. He always used it. He refused anything else. He used it all the time, to the point Heart and Soul forgot Mind had a higher pitched voice. It was perfect. He felt just better enough to not his insecurities show.

Mind wasn't feeling well. He was tired, and felt almost sick. He felt rusty. It was already late in the day and Mind hadn't left his room at all. Heart and Soul were worried, so Soul sent Heart to check on him.
(Hi, Mind..) Heart muttered as he slowly opened the door. [Go away.] Mind demanded.
It was wrong. That wasn't his voice.
[I- I... Go, just go.] Mind panicked. His voice was pitched and whiny, he hated it, oh harmonia, he hated himself so much, he wanted to get rid of himself, his voice, just all of it.
(Are you okay?) Heart asked. Mind sat up, shouting; [LEAVE, HEART, LEAVE!] He yelled. He couldn't take himself seriously. He couldn't help but cry. Heart couldn't bear to see mine in such a way. He tried getting closer to Mind, but he was pushed away. Rather harshly. Mind tried to snarl [Get... The FUCK out!] He cried. Soul appeared, and only made things worse. {Are... Are things okay?}

Mind pushed Heart through the door, causing him to fall into Soul. Mind couldn't bear it anymore and fell to the ground, sobbing. [You can't make it better, only worse.] Mind cried, choked up and hyperventilating. He wanted to die. To rust away in his skin. They forgot and now they've remembered. He ruined everything. He curled up, banging his fist into his head. He clawed at his throat, rolling around the floor in tears. He couldn't even handle hearing himself cry in this voice but couldn't stop it. He dug so far into his throat he started bleeding, his sharp fingers scratching it all over. He choked and choked, pounding at his chest trying to do anything to fix his voice. [This- damn- voice!] Mind cried. If anything, he wished to cry until his voice box completely stopped working and couldn't talk again. He threw his head against the wall and knocked himself out. Finally, at least temporarily, his voice was gone. That whiny, pitched, prepubescent voice. It was all gone.

I'm so incredibly upset with this fic but I enjoy the idea of something.
I think I wrote this wrong agh