Sleepovers? WITHOUT TORTURE?

"Hello, Evers! I'm afraid I must inform you that the Snow Ball is over, as it is currently 1:00 am and many of you have retired or fallen asleep where you are!" Professor Dovey's voice rang throughout Good Hall. "I just thought I'd inform you that students of the opposite gender are allowed to have sleepovers, BUT with more than two people staying over."

Agatha slept on a plush ottoman while Tedros fooled around with his mates.

She was dreaming. She was running through a forest, yelling for Sophie, whom she found with claw marks on her skin that spelled "TAKE ME" in her blood.

Little did she know, as she frowned and dreamt, forty Evers, including Tedros, crept towards her, shushing each other.

"No, Sophie, stop. Sophie, enough. Please. You're not gonna die." She mumbled, turning away from the approaching Evers.

They stopped. What was she talking about?

"It's just nightmares," Beatrix said, "Besides, if we wake her up, they'll be over."

A few people murmured in agreement, and they all started walking again.

Chaddick pulled out his empty plastic punch cup and tapped her on the head with it. Agatha subconsciously grabbed it and threw it at his face. Tedros and a few other Evers sniggered, trying not to wake her up. Chaddick jumped around the ottoman to the back, bent down, and whispered in Agatha's ear.

"Agathaaaaaaaa wakeeeeee uuuuuuuuuup..."

She grunted and shoved her face deeper into the side of the ottoman.

"Agatha!" Chaddick hissed, poking her cheek.

"Sophie, it's only seven, I don't need to get up yet." Agatha groaned, slapping him on the shoulder.

"It's me, it's Chaddick!" He whispered, biting the inside of his cheeks so he didn't laugh. She'd slapped him pretty hard, so he was holding his shoulder.

"Fuck off then," Agatha mumbled, curling into a ball.

"Wow. Rude." He said, standing up straight and walking behind Tedros. He pushed the shorter prince, making him stumble. "Go on, wake her up. She's your princess, isn't she?"

"What? Oh. Okay." Tedros walked towards Agatha, knelt, and kissed her cheek. She shoved him off instinctively, mumbling about cats and other bullshit.

"Go away." She grumbled.

"Agatha, it's Tedros." He said.

"Go- wait what?" Her eyes shot open, and she sat up abruptly, "Where am I? Oh. You lot are here... hi?"

"Hi! Dovey just announced that we can have sleepovers, will you have one with me?" Kiko squealed.

"Huh, oh, sure." Agatha yawned, squinting at her friend.

"You both can come to ours, we're inviting our ball dates." Reena smiled.

Agatha looked at Kiko, who nodded subtly. "Yeah, I guess... wait. Your ball dates? They're allowing boys in girl's dorms?"

"Yeah! Teddy, I assume you're coming too, with Agatha?" Beatrix asked.

"What? Oh, yeah, okay. Who's dorm?"

"Agatha, can we use yours? Ours has a bunch of stuff all over the floors, and you don't have any roommates, so..." Reena asked Agatha.

Agatha nodded, smiling slightly. "Sure. But if anyone takes my bed I'll smother you in your sleep."

Evers blinked at her, and Tedros laughed.

---

"Chaddick! That's my shirt!" Tedros yelled, tackling his friend onto the floor. "Give it back!"