January 11th,1998

(Sorry that's it's up so late, I had a busy day, almost the last part I wrote was so short because I wrote it late at night and so I wrote what I could until I got tried and feel asleep so I am continuing with that part in this part if that makes cents lol anyway enjoy!) :)

I am wait for this thing to bake so I can eat cause I am kind of hungry 5 minutes into it being done I realized I am really tried and start to doze off so I take the food out of the oven so I don't burn my house down that would be bad!! Anyway I take it out of the oven and then turn off the oven and talk to the kitchen table and put my head down and fall asleep !!

It's the morning I get waken up by Molly coming onto my room the weirdest thing was that I was not down stairs anymore I was my bedroom I figured that my dad found me early in the morning before he went to work and brought me upstairs which was a good thing because the kitchen table chair was taking a toll on my back !!

Anyway it was now 12 o-clock on a Friday morning !! I was suppose to be in school but my mom is pulling me out to be homeschooled which sucked because I had no friends during the day but I did not mind because I wanted to be homeschooled now I can't and don't like going anywhere by my self I don't even like going outside anymore non the less alone !! I hate hearing the word alone I freeze up !!

So I got out of bed and me and Molly went downstairs to eat and my mom was there with nana !!

"Good morning I am sorry good after noon sweetie !" My mom said

"Hey honey !" Nana added

"Hello!" I said

"BARK , BARK"! Molly said

"I guess Molly says hello too!" I added

Or so we though!!!