January 12th ,1998

So I look up to see a man in black standing at my door I scram and tell my mom and nana to call the cops and then I tell Molly that she is my life saver cause she only barks when danger is near!!! I start to cry my mom said that she was on the phone with the police and was told me they were on there way I had to freeze because if I were to move he would mostly likely kill me my mom told me very quietly that she had called the police and they are on there way!!

I did not know what to do at that point so I stold there and waited!!

Then the police showed up and the guy who was outside broke your window and ran our house and Molly when charging after him and bit him and he feel to the floor my mom answered the door to the police and they took him away!!!

All I could think was oh know this is happening aging and then ran up stairs and found a note on my bed with my name on it I wondered how this got here and then I read it !! It said

Dear Carrie ,

You don't know me but I am in your class 4 hour math and I was wondering why you weren't at school today?

Ps. This is Walter jr. Harding here is my number if you want to call me!!
**********

Have a good day
Walter

Ok so I was thinking how the hell does he know there I live he must live down the street anyway but I live of the second floor of my house !! He he ran in the gate and used a ladder to get to my window I am going to kill him!!! And that must have let that guy to the porch of my house so I call him.

(Phone rings)

"Walter what the hell is the matter with you by the way it's Carrie." I said really mad!

"Well!"......