January 20th 1998

I would like to thank @moni2698 For writing this for me cause I had writers block so she wrote this for me so thank you to her so here it is:

"You know your attitude sucks!" I looked at her shocked.

"What do you mean my attitude sucks Nana?" Nana was never the person to have an outburst.

"You act like you own the freaking world. Throwing Lucky at me just cause I don't bring Molly back into the house! That's real messed up you know?" Is this really about my throwing Lucky at her?

"No I don't!" She shakes her head in disbelief. "Nana I don't act like I own the flipping world. It's not mine to own!"

"Not yours to own? You're all over the news. Girl Kidnapped Found! Is plastered over the newspaper. Everyone at school just wants to know about you and mom doesn't even know I exsist anymore."

"Mom knows you exsist. What are you even talking about?" I gave her a concerned look.

"Ever since you were kidnapped it's been about you and you know it. You ask mom to take you out of school and she does. You act like she's your damn lap dog and she isn't. I won't be your lap dog. I don't give two flying fucks that you were kidnapped. You were a spoiled brat and now you are acting like the queen of bitches since." I look at her dumbfounded. Was I really screwed and not notice how I acted?

"I could have died out there!" I said feeling tears form in my eyes. "Do you not know what they made me do? Do you want me to tell you! Huh? Cause I went through hell over there!" I finally let the tears fall.

"You were better off dead anyways!" She shouts and I feel my eyes go wide in shock. I can't take this anymore. I'm done.

I run upstairs and quickly grab my duffle bag from under my bed. I don't understand we were fine before I was taken? Why now? Why couldn't she had told me before? I look through my closet shoving my jeans, shorts, shirts, and shoes quickly in my bag. I only placed the clothes I actually liked. I placed a tooth brush and other personal items and needs. I went into my drawer pulling out my locked box holding $3000 dollars. I had kept that money for emergencies. It was all my Christmas, birthday, and holiday money. I stashed the box in my bag and quickly took a shower. I wanted to be nice and clean before my escape. I needed a new name, a new life. I'm going to be the girl who never was kidnapped, the girl who disappears and no one will ever think twice about in the long run. I got out of the shower and quickly changed. I opened my bedroom window and jumped onto the second story roof. No good byes no nothing. At least now Nana won't have to live or think about me. This was for the best. It was the right decision. I jumped from the roof onto the grass. It hurt my ankles a bit, not enough that I couldn't handle though. I headed towards the train station. Now to get as far away from my town as possible. I lived in a small town and I needed to find another one. I needed to find a town where they took in abused kids. I obviously wasn't one but you could consider my old life abusive. It sucked, at least after being taken. I reached the train station to find it pretty empty. The next train was getting to my town in thrity minutes. I paid for my ticket and took a seat on the bench and decided to wait. I was getting a bit hungry and stood up heading to the vending machine. I was knocked off my feet as I crashed into a firm body. I looked up to meet a pair of hazel eyes. I was terrified. This person was wearing jeans and a black hoodie. What if he was here to take me? I should have never left.

"I'm sorry." He stated quietly, I could barely hear him. I took a second glance at him and realized he couldn't be any older than me. Something about him seemed nice and welcoming. He seemed a bit scared too.

"No it was my fault, I didn't see you there." I stated and notice him starring me down.

"You going on the next train?" He asked I looked him in his eyes and notice a cut on his cheek. What if he was abused?

"Yeah, you?" I felt that I could trust him. He had that sort of vibe.

"Yep, I need to get out of here." He stated and chuckled lightly.

"Me too. Where you headed?" He flinched at my question

Then he gave me an answer that would save my ass........i