CHAPTER : 19 WISH TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU

VAISHU 'S POV :

We headed to a nearby shop to buy some
beverages..

I kept admiring him as long as I could since we will not be having the chance to meet each other again ......

He brought all the needs and neatly packed them ...

He turned and looked for me...

Kavin : "Vaishu...unaku enna venum....??
Edhachum order pannava...??"

He asked smilingly...

"Illa mama enaku edhum venam i sighed...."

Kavin : "Hey unakaga dha Inga vandhom edhachum sapdu ma...."

He pleased...

"Uhm .....seri enaku oru Golisoda..."

Kavin : "Haa idho vangitu varen..."

He brought the drink and handled it to me...

I was soo Enthusiased to drink them....

But couldn't pressure the marble that was blocking the lid

I was trying hard to open it out

Kavin giggled at my action

Kavin : "Inga adha kudu na open panni tharen....."

He snatched the bottle form me and bobed in at one goo...

Kavin : "Indha ippo kudi ma...!"

"Haa ... strong dha othukuren ..."

I started to gulp up the liquid as I was soo thirsty after walking in the hot boiled sun....

I drank out the soda within minutes and burbed up..

"Urp..."

Kavin : "Podhuma...?? Illa innum edhachum venuma ..??"

I was embarrassed

"Podhum podhum...."

He smiled and i was about to walk but he held my hand and brought back to the spot..

"Mama ellarum irukanga enna pandringa...."

I looked at him by looking around...

Kavin : "ipadiyae va veliya poga pora.....?"

He raised his brows and questioned me...

"Haa ama...Neram achula mama poganum la...."

Kavin came closer where all the public were busy in drinking their beverage and having the look at the Newspaper

"Mama....."

I tried to push him away...

Kavin : "Iru ma..."

His fingers reached my chin and his thumb rubbed my lips which was leftover drink at the corner of it...

"Ohh idhuva....."i let my breath out

Kavin : "Vera enna nenecha Vaishu...??"

He smirked and went back to his usual posture...

"Illa......adhu...."

I stammered....

Kavin : "Enna Madam...sollunga ....??"

I looked down shyly and went out...

Kavin followed me and we were leaving to the Mandapam....

On the way to the Mandapam......

AUTHOR'S POV :

Vaishu's parents and kavin's parents were talking a lot about the family things and needs....

It was then where Kavin's Father Varadharajan insisted Kavin's mom Tharagai to pack things up soon so that they could head back to their home soon....

Varadharajan couldn't't resist long talks he was tired...and wanted to move out for....a while.... He has kept getting calls from the registration office for his personal works...

Varadharajan : "Tharaga....nee pesitu va ma...na poi andha Nelathula (field) document lam ready pannanum nu sonnen la poi enna nu pathutu varen...."

Tharagai : "Yennunga innoru naal kuda pathukalam la...ippo nalla pesitu dhana irukom..okkarunga...."

Varadharajan : "Ma....nee Saaviya (key) kudu na poi pathutu enna nu kettutu varen...."

Tharagai : "Seri...Ponga vaenamnu sonna mattum enna en pecha kaeka va poringa ...irunga ...!"

Tharagai searched for the keys in her bag....she was initially searching it without any tension but later all she could find is she left the keys back at her home....

Varadharajan : "Enna ma...? Innum ah Theditu iruka...neeram aguthu andha officer vera summa call adichitey irukan...."

Tharagai looked anxious to tell her husband that the keys weren't brought here..

Tharagai : "illainga adhu vandhu...."

Varadharajan snatched her bag and started to search for the keys but couldn't find...

Varadharajan : "Adiyae ....yenga dii Saaviya (where are the keys ..) ..."

Tharagai : "illainga kelambura urgent la veetlayae vittu tu van......"

Varadharajan throwed the bags at the floor...

Bhakya (Vaishu's mom) :

"Yennunga......ipadi la pannadhinga ....vidunga vidunga key dhana pathukalam.."

Varadharajan : "Illainga oru key kuda olunga eduthu vaika theiryala ennatha soldrathu...."

He started to shout at tharagai more....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey my lovely Dovelies 💖
How y'all...?
Hope you like this chapter
Plz do read and show your support by commenting down your thoughts and rating it ..
Love you all

SOON THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY..😭😭

Take care dears..
Stay tuned for more updates 🪄✨