CHAPTER :23 AN UNSAID GOODBYE

After a deep slumber.....i woke up seeing her all tired and open mouthed sleep in my arms....

How could someone be this innocent and hot at the same time.....?

Ahh she is killing me........!!

I covered her naked beauty with the blanket and She snuggles more as she gets in ...

I stood up from the bed leaving her by the side....

I dressed up in my previous attire that I was wearing back.....

I roamed around the house in search of the key which my father had asked me to bring him ...

It's past 1 hr i let Vaishu sleep where i received the call from my mom (Tharagai)........

OVER THE CALL :

THARAGAI : "Kavineyy ippo dha da Dhevanayakapatti vandhom....Neenga enga da irukinga ......?? Vaishu Amma ketutey irukanga. ....."

KAVIN : "Haa...ma...dho nanga inga pakathula dha ...varasavaram Thaandi bike la vandhutu irukom...innum oru half an hour la vandhruvom...."

THARAGAI : "Seri da paathu kootitu va.....na vakiren...."

VAISHU'S POV :

I woke up without him beside me....

I could barely think of anything but Kavin....he kept ruling my thoughts over and over again ...

His hands....his touch...his voice....his everything more than that his care towards me....it's unimaginable i couldn't get anyone better than him and i couldn't imagine someone after him.....

Why has my life always been hell...am I not being granted wishes enough to make my own happiness only satisfying others...and nothing in return...??

Why i couldn't get back to my Kavin mama....

Why wasn't he able to marry me before...

I kept thinking more and ended up getting stressed and sick of it .....

I slowly walked behind Kavin who is busy watching something that was framed in the wardrobe shelf....

"Mama....!"

I called him...

He turned back and hugged tightly...

"Elundhacha maa....he pecked his soft kiss on my forehead...."

We pulled apart and he sided the hair strands that were hiding my view....

Kavin : "Amma already phone pannitanga ma....kelambanum nee seek....."

I pulled his collar close and sucked his lips.....not letting go....!!

He stood still and only his hands caressed my head....

It was a long kiss.....

I don't want him goo

I don't wanna let him be like this...

Just Why......??

I detached him....and ran away to the room....

I readjusted my clothes and draped the saree as before...

Kavin kept waiting out not bothering to take a look at me....

I completed and came outside there he stood....

"Polama mama....?"

Kavin : "Mm...."

His hum and silence broke me....still all I have is him.....