2

Hans woke up around 4 in the afternoon and took a shower as she has a meeting at around 7 pm with Miss Anne and to the Miss Universe organization.

Hans is one of the biggest shareholders of Miss Universe 2023 so she has to attend the said meeting organized by the heads of MU organization.

After she took a shower, Kate handed her a dry towel and gave her also a black coffee.

"Drei called. He's mad at you." Kate smilingly uttered when she's continuing what she has been doing.

Hans only smiled at Kate and dried herself before putting her outfit for tonight.

"Want me to bring your foods here or you just wanna eat downstairs?" Kate asked.

"Much better if we'll eat downstairs. I wanted to look around also." Hans answered and continued.

When the two went outside the suite, Kate spotted few of the Miss Universe delegates walking to the elevator as well.

"Are they also going downstairs?" She asked herself since her boss is a rigid person. She doesn't like talking in public places.

As the two entered the lift, the 6 beautiful ladies also entered and greeted them politely. But Hans didn't budge, not even a single smile.

Kate's mind want to have picture with them but she was hesitant because her boss might get mad of her.

Kate looked at the sash of the delegatew one by one.

"Australia, Laos, India, Mexico, Philippines and who is this one? She has no sash." She reads in her mind while looking at everyone in the reflection from the mirror.

And when she looked at her boss, her mouth was agaped as for the first time, Hans looked like she was being enchanted by someone.

"Oh she's staring at the woman with no sash. What's her country again? She's drop-dead gorgeous." Kate mumbled silently and once again stared at her boss.

Kate has been working to her boss for about 6 years already. She knew her very well most especially when her boss is attracted to someone.

And when the lift finally halted at the ground floor the six delegates were the first to go outside while still talking random stuffs.

Kate guided her boss to the restaurant and to their reserved table.

As Kate was about to ask Hans what's her preferred foods, the latter just walked to the buffet table towering all the candidates who were also lining up for the breakfast.

"Oh yeah, i think my service isn't needed here." Kate murmured as she was looking at her boss at the buffet table.

HANS POV

As i was having my breakfast at the restaurant together with my secretary, Kate. I heard someone calling me from behind but i didn't listen and continued with what i am doing.

"It's Miss Anne calling you." Kate voiced out in a low tone.

I looked at her and turned around to greet the owner and CEO of Miss Universe Organization.

Miss Anne was waving her hand at my direction while walking towards us with one of the deliegate.

I didn't stand up to greet her, while the woman with no sash who i just met at the elevator looked at me disappointingly.

"Have you had a goodtime staying in this hotel?" Miss Anne happily asked me as she tapped my shoulder.

"Of course. It's such an honor to be invited by you." I said and continued munching my food.

"Hans, i just want you to meet Miss Thailand to you. She's representing our beloved country." When i heard Miss Anne saying that the woman with her is from Thailand, i immediately turned my head to the woman with no sash and stood up.

Oh she's from Thailand.

But why is she not wearing her sash though?

I and was about to extend my hand for a handshake but she only put her hand together and bowed at me.

"It is nice meeting you, Miss Thailand." I said while retreating my extended arms and looked at Miss Anne.

I smiled at Miss Thailand but she didn't even smile at me, instead, she just glared at me.

What is her problem?

"We'll see you later Hans. This lady beside me has to eat as well." Miss Anne said as she sofly laugh.

I nodded and the two gone back to where they were seated.

"She's very beautiful, isn't she?" I heard Kate mumbled when i went back to my seat.

"Hmmm." I mumbled not minding her appreciation towards Miss Thailand.