12

While Hans was having a hard time sleeping on the couch of the living room, Anntonia on the other hand, suddenly woke up from her slumber and massaged her head as headaches strikes her.

Not realizing she was in an unfamiliar room, she stood up making to almost bump onto a lampshade table.

"Opppsss!" She muttered while giggling and walked to the door.

As she twitched the doorknob to open, Hans suddenly got up anticipated for the woman behind tahe close door to show up.

"My head hurts." Hans heard Anntonia uttered as she finally went out of the bedroom and walked to God knows where.

Hans was just observing her as if Anntonia was sleep walking.

Then suddenly, Anntonia bumped onto the wall made Hans to immediately stand up and went straight to her.

"Ouchhhh! Why is this in here?" Hans smiled when Anntonia mumbled and slapped the wall.

"Hey careful." Hans said, holding Anntonia in her waist securely causing the latter to immediately looked up to her and seductively smile when she recognized her.

"Oh, hi Koch! What are you doing here in our suite?" Anntonia asked her while poking Hans stomach and giggled.

"Oh that's hard." She added as she also swoosh Hans' hand holding on her waist and started walking even her whole body can barely walk properly.

"I am not in your suite Miss Thailand. You're in the penthouse." Hans answered which made Anntonia frowned and turned back to look at Hans.

"Penthouse? Why am i in the penthouse?" She innoncently asked Hans who immediately held her once again when she was about to fall off the floor.

"We had a dinner just last night in this penthouse but you got drunk so i took you to my bed to sleep for you to cool down before i'm going to take you back to your suite." Hans briefly asnwered Anntonia's confusions.

"Oh my god! Did we make out?" Anntonia suddenly blurted out which Hans to suddenly reacted of the unusual question.

"No, no it's not that. We haven't done that stuff, okay?" Hans honestly answered her making Anntonia to glance at her intensively.

Hans jolted when Anntonia suddenly cupped her face and pinched her cheeks.

"Why are you so freakingly and gorgeously Handsome? And those eyes are so beautiful too." Anntonia mumbled continuously while Hans was still having a dilemma how to control herself not to give in to the woman in front of her.

"And these dimples, arghh! I wanted them to vanish! They're annoying! Everyone's drools because of these!" Hans couldn't handle Anntonia's nonstop mumbling and continuous poking on her two dimples.

So she guided her on the sofa to sit while the Thai woman was still poking her nonstop.

"Just sit here for a while, i'll go grab water for you." Hans said but was cut off when Anntonia abruptly pulled her causing to almost collide her body onto the drunk woman.

Then her heartbeat stopped for few seconds when Anntonia suddenly sat on her lap, incircling her two arms on her neck.

She knew, she had to control herself because the woman sitting on her lap is intoxicated.

"Your jawline is perfectly sculptured." Anntonia whisperingly uttered as her hand rans through Hans jawline.

"And this blond curled hair!" Anntonia added as she also combed her fingers on Hans hair.

And when Anntoina index finger touched on Hans lips, she immediately held her wrist to stop from going further.

"Hey, i think i'll take you back to your suite now. You have an early rehearsal tomorrow." Hans said but Anntonia was not budging, instead she pressed her lips to Hans that made her eyes widened in surprised.

"It can wait." Anntonia mumbled under their kiss while Hans was still processing what was happening in a span of minute.

"You're the death of me Miss Thailand." Hans said as they stopped from kissing for them to grasp for air to breath.

"You'll regret this after you wakes up tomorrow." Hans added but Anntonia once again torridly kissed her.

When Hans recovered, she hungrily kissed back to Anntonia down to her neck back to her soft lips while her hands was holding Anntonia's waist, massaging it making Anntonia to moan.

They'ved been in that position for how long they can't remember until Anntonia stopped.

"I've never kissed my boyfriend that long." She said giggling while her head rested on Hans shoulder.

Hans just then realized she was fucked up! Mentioning Anntonia's boyfriend made Hans to throw up.

"Stop mentioning your boyfriend when you're actually with me kissing like a hungry lion." Hans fought back just to ease the pain that starting to build up in her heart.

"Ohh Irfan? My ray of sunshine." Anntonia added which Hans to heaved a deep sigh.

Fuck fuck!

"Lets go! I'll take you back to your suite now." Hans blurted out, obviously making Anntonia to realize that she hate hearing her boyfriend's name.

"Do you really want me to leave you here?" Anntonia asked as their eyes locked to each other.

"If you only knew how much i wanted you to be with me." Hans answered not leaving her eyes on Antonnia.

"Then i'll stay. I have few hours left before getting back to my suite." Anntonia giggled and once again kissed Hans.

They were kissing each other like they've been starved for years until Anntonia stopped and looked at Hans in shocked.

"What was that?" Anntonia's eyes was petrified realizing something.

Hans on the other hands didn't know of what would she answer to the woman on her lap.

She knew that Anntonia has already found out her biggest secret.

"Oh my God! Are you an intersex?" Anntonia immediately got off on Hans Lap and walked backward while covering her mouth.

Hans didn't answer and just stared at Anntonia blankly knowing that the woman she adored was disgusted to her as she accidentally discovered the biggest secret of Hans life.

"I'll leave now. And please don't bother to go with me. I can take care of myself." Anntonia said and immediately rans to the main door and went outside of the penthouse while Hans shouted in frustrations, cried herself for having the condition she don't want to have.