10

"Girl, where to?" Anntonia stopped from rummaging her luggage and looked at her roommate, Miss Laos who was lying on her bed with her cellphone on her.

"Oh, someone invited me for a dinner." She said and smiled at Miss Laos.

She has done taking a shower and was about to put a light make up on but forgot where she put her brushes.

"Now tell me who is the lucky guy that Ann had agreed with?" Anntonia chuckled as she saw Miss Laos excitedly sat on the bed waiting for her to answer.

"I didn't get the chance to ask Mother Pui who the person is but don't worry roommie, i'll tell you when i get back, okay?" Anntonia smilingly said and winked at her while Miss Laos pouted as she was anticipated to know the name of Anntonia's date.

"You promise?" Anntonia laughed when Miss Laos said with a puppy eyes.

"Pinky swear." Anntonia replied as she put their little fingers for a pinkie swear.

After few minutes of preparation, the two women jolted and looked at each other when they heard a knock from their door.

"I'll go get it." Miss Laos immediately went to the door while Anntonia was still busy with herself in front of the vanity mirror.

Miss Laos informed Anntonia that a woman named Kate is here to take her to the said dinner.

After she checked herself in the mirror, satisfied with her looks and her dress, she finally walked to the door greeting Kate as she saw her together with Aisiah, one of Hans security.

"Good Evening Miss Porsild, i am Kate, Hans secretary and this is Aisiah, Hans closed in security." Anntonia smiled at them as both of them walked to the elevator where she hadn't seen while staying in the hotel.

Anntonia never been felt nervous her whole life but tonight, she felt here whole body tensed up just thinking of a dinner that she had to attend.

In her whole life, she never had experienced the anxiousness she felt at the moment and thinking that Hans was waiting for her at the penthouse made her even more nervous.

She was fidgeting her hands nervously when Kate noticed her making her to smile anxiously.

This whole thing made Anntonia wants to run back to her suite but she had no choice because the owner of MU had already approved of the Dinner made by that woman herself added to that, Hans is the owner of the hotel where the Miss Universe delegates have been staying.

She raised her one eyebrow as she noticed the signboard on the top of the elevator.

HANS KOCH

"Oh wow! She has her own elevator?" Anntonia mumbled under her breath as the three of them entered the lift.

Anntonia wondered of why Hans didn't use the penthouse but instead stayed in a regular suite?

After a couple of minutes, they finally arrived on top of the hotel where the penthouse was located.

If Anntonia was amazed of the hotel downstairs, she was even more enthralled of what she was seeing at the moment.

She had seen beautiful penthouses but Hans penthouse is way more modernized and way more cozy to look at.

"This way, ma'am." Anntonia looked at Aisiah as he was guiding his hand to a fog glass door.

Anntonia glanced at Kate, asking if she will also going inside. She was afraid if one of her companion will not go with her inside.

"We'll be right back after the dinner was done." Kate answered her for the confirmation.

Shit!

As she went inside, all she sees was the dim light across the room and a table in the middle with flowers scattered on the floor.